Enigmatic Essences - challenge bug

Challenge says 'Defeat a Map boss with at least 6 Essences in a Red or Purple Tier Map'.
Killed two bosses with 6 essences in T11+, didn't complete (with Crystal Resonance allocated).
Please check/fix.
Last bumped on May 13, 2024, 1:27:07 AM
i have the same problem. Have use many of combinations for the 6 essences... dont have complete the challenge!
any solve? I am stuck here trying to figure out how to do this challenge
There's no bug. You have to have Crystal Resonance allocated and enough essences in your map to corrupt 6 of them. Each one you corrupt gives the boss another essence. I just killed a boss with 8 essences and I got the challenge.
Have you had any luck with this? Its my last one for this challenge and I have the other ones okay but noticed i have never gotten this one.
"
krnage73 wrote:
There's no bug. You have to have Crystal Resonance allocated and enough essences in your map to corrupt 6 of them. Each one you corrupt gives the boss another essence. I just killed a boss with 8 essences and I got the challenge.

Either I need to reread the node or you do. The essences automatically transfer to the boss when slain and corrupting them is not needed.
Corrupting essences replaces all essences on that mob with one of the essences already on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info