Essences mobs disappearing.

Essences monsters are removed just before death thus leaving no drops.

PS5 console. Map is Strand. Extra essence, extra exile, giant exile scarabs used. Anarchy used on map device.

Three essence encounters. First and third vanished. 5 mod vanished, single mod vanished, double dropped.

Interestingly map bosses do have the extra modifiers from essence monsters killed but the essences themselves never dropped.
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 5:51:29 AM
Ps5 console league

All 3 essence mobs vanished on a ashen wood map
Running crystal resonance along with the scarab for the higher tier essence
No essence for the entire map
Happened to me too, as far as I know PC got same bug and people think it related to allflame usage in maps.

Bonus: I did 50ish ultimatums this league and once its loot also disappeared. 100% not filter issue.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Glad you guys posted here, i was questioning my sanity.
Another Essence related bug i experience is that sometimes when i corrupt Essences, they instantly spawn and sometimes they dont and i have to click them.

Edit: I think i found the cause of this problem. It seems related to the Allflame that increases XP but makes the mobs not drop loot. It can hit the Essences, thus making them drop no loot.
99% sure thats whats happening.
Last edited by way2stupid on Apr 18, 2024, 4:38:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info