Replica Alberon's Warpath Lost to Glitch

Hi GGG, I was in a heist with a friend when we encountered Replica Alberon's warpath boots. He went to unlock a chest in the heist while I waited to grab the boots. He unlocked the chest, I dropped the boots for him to come pick up, then he died and the item was still locked for his pickup only. What recourse do we have here? I have a screenshot if needed.

Best,
Epic
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 3:41:14 PM
there is zero recourse.

GGG do not restore items, doesn't matter if it was due to a bug, theft or you accidentally deleted them
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'm afraid that we're unable to restore lost items for any reason. I apologise for the inconvenience.
you kick him from party as well as he gone from the area instance, should make the item able to pick up again

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
We did, it did not make the item obtainable for me. It stayed greyed out
"
Scott_GGG wrote:
I'm afraid that we're unable to restore lost items for any reason. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Player: -1
New Zealand: -1
"
Ep1cSh0tz wrote:
"
Scott_GGG wrote:

Player: -1
New Zealand: -1

(Not leaving the game, just saying its a bad look for the game to intentionally hurt the players.)
The are not intentionally hurting the players, a bug is unintended...unfortunate but it happens. (assuming it is even a bug)

And the no restore policy isn't anti player, it's pro player, because if they allowed restores, it would get abused and that abuse ruins the game, in several ways.

That abuse, generating items will hurt the players that like to trade.

The false claims (of which there will be many) taking a lot of support time

And any bans that need to be handed out as a result, which is a double whammy on support.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info