For the access of Path of Exile 2

Hello !
I saw that it depended on the money that people put into the game but also on their activity in the game.
Does anyone know "how many" hours of play we're talking about? 1000? 2000? 5000? 10000?
Or the activity talks about the challenges completed in the last leagues or the average of the leagues?
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 6:57:41 AM
20min max
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
hereatha wrote:
Hello !
I saw that it depended on the money that people put into the game but also on their activity in the game.
Does anyone know "how many" hours of play we're talking about? 1000? 2000? 5000? 10000?
Or the activity talks about the challenges completed in the last leagues or the average of the leagues?

People at GGG will probably know. Of us players, nobody does.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
GGG have said that access to the PoE2 beta will probably be handled much the same way that access to the PoE1 beta was handled back in the day, although probably without the front-page countdown timer.

That would mean:
1 - a new supporter pack which includes a beta key (price TBA, but IIRC the closed beta pack for PoE1 was $30 USD);
2 - beta keys issued to accounts that have spent a minimum on points or supporter packs, lifetime (this was $500 USD, last time they did it);
3 - a number of keys given to streamers who will help promote the game; and
4 - a number of keys given away to accounts chosen at random.

It's possible that they will also let people in based on time played, but who don't already fall into the above categories. If so, my guess is they'd start with accounts that have most time logged, and then work their way down the list.

All that would be for the closed beta period. If they follow the same pattern as last time, GGG will eventually end the closed beta and start an open beta, which would be open to everyone with an account in good standing (that's how I got in).
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Last edited by Waitubold on Apr 16, 2024, 4:52:47 AM
"
Waitubold wrote:
GGG have said that access to the PoE2 beta will probably be handled much the same way that access to the PoE1 beta was handled back in the day, although probably without the front-page countdown timer.

That would mean:
1 - a new supporter pack which includes a beta key (price TBA, but IIRC the closed beta pack for PoE1 was $30 USD);
2 - beta keys issued to accounts that have spent a minimum on points or supporter packs, lifetime (this was $500 USD, last time they did it);
3 - a number of keys given to streamers who will help promote the game; and
4 - a number of keys given away to accounts chosen at random.

It's possible that they will also let people in based on time played, but who don't already fall into the above categories. If so, my guess is they'd start with accounts that have most time logged, and then work their way down the list.

All that would be for the closed beta period. If they follow the same pattern as last time, GGG will eventually end the closed beta and start an open beta, which would be open to everyone with an account in good standing (that's how I got in).

Thank you for this fairly precise answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info