Lost All Characters after Linking Steam with POE.com Account

Hi ... so its looks like im the 1 00000 00000 guyz with that problem .. after link my account all my char disapear .. on the site and in steam ...

i did many purchase item on steam and i played like 500 hours ...

can you please help me to get back my account ... ??
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 9:25:06 PM
Hey there,

Please send us an email regarding this to support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you further?
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Please send us an email regarding this to support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you further?

ok i send you the same mail right now
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Email sent , but can we fix this in PM ?? there is no chat to fix that problem on the website ??
Hey there,

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss account related issues via the forums. I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. Rest assured, once you contact us we'll be able to assist you :)
i send mail , someone ask me for put my account back , i said yes , and i ask how long does it takes , but since 2h no réponse ...

can you tell me how long it takes and do i have to do something with mail , account , or steam ?

im stuck waiting and still dont know what to do ...
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss account related issues via the forums. I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. Rest assured, once you contact us we'll be able to assist you :)

can you tell mme whats happend pleaase ?
Can you please reply my mail ?????
I doubt you will get a same day reply.
It normally takes 1-2 days, minimum, from my experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info