Influenced Item not showing properly on trade site.

Hi,

I traded with another user using the pathofexile.com/trade site.

When the trade occured, I received an influence item with the same stats, the same name and details of the trade window. I tried using Eldritch currency and this is how I figured the item had an influence. Why does the trade website doesn't show these properly?

I know it must be my mistake for trusting someone with my currency. Anything can be done for this matter?

Trade site: https://imgur.com/oaNE85v

Item: https://imgur.com/a/t83oWQ9
Last edited by Destruction1317 on Apr 19, 2024, 6:29:34 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 2:06:29 PM
Yeah, that's an ongoing scam, since trade website has a bug where it doesn't show influence on fractured items, has been for more than a month now.
able to fractured influenced mod is a bug exploit itself, just the devs seem do nothing to fix this bug that only happens in grave-crafting
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
figured the item had an influence. Why does the trade website doesn't show these properly?

you should cancel the trade in-game, as the icon in-game are correct

"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
If you're worried about running into this again, you can add a null check to the search that will display the number of influences on an item if it has any.

Adding a "Has # Influences" stat filter and deactivating it so it won't impact the actual search will still display a line under the item's modifiers showing the number of influences the item has.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info