Does drops feels meaningless ? or am just a cry baby ?

The anticipation for drops always keeps me playing , when i hear "Chweng sound" from far away while am going towards it i get this " slow motion moment ". what is it ? is it 3 divine drop is 20 divine drop , wait might be a mirror , is it a unique that worth 30d , he he what kind of item is it. it feels good

But right now i dont feel that anymore , if the doctor drops , its just 1 divine drop , if Dialla chest drops its just 1 divine. Patient , nurse not even half a divine. the most impossible to get T0 drops like headhunter its just 9d now. the drops feels like just 1 divine drops , and everything is based on farming scarabs and selling on bulk.

I tried 6 man farming big juice i couldn't play more i got bored because there isnt a variety of valuable drops anymore everything is dart cheap you just want apothcary or 19x mirror shard drop card. and thats it

I might be just a cry baby or overreacting i dont know but am rly a bit sad. i want to play sooo bad but market is destroyed to be able to enjoy drops
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 8:09:31 AM
YEP
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Typical GGG, they seen people loved Affliction so they tried to do it again, except they dont know why people loved Afflicion
"
Wogibogi wrote:
The anticipation for drops always keeps me playing , when i hear "Chweng sound" from far away while am going towards it i get this " slow motion moment ". what is it ? is it 3 divine drop is 20 divine drop , wait might be a mirror , is it a unique that worth 30d , he he what kind of item is it. it feels good

But right now i dont feel that anymore , if the doctor drops , its just 1 divine drop , if Dialla chest drops its just 1 divine. Patient , nurse not even half a divine. the most impossible to get T0 drops like headhunter its just 9d now. the drops feels like just 1 divine drops , and everything is based on farming scarabs and selling on bulk.

I tried 6 man farming big juice i couldn't play more i got bored because there isnt a variety of valuable drops anymore everything is dart cheap you just want apothcary or 19x mirror shard drop card. and thats it

I might be just a cry baby or overreacting i dont know but am rly a bit sad. i want to play sooo bad but market is destroyed to be able to enjoy drops
hoho pretty much wait for next league. GGG f**ked up so bad this league it's not even repairable.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I think the only solution right now, if u want to continue playing, is farming all the valuable stuff that can't drop in T17s.

Like farm breachlords, delve, maybe blight maps?... I dunno, all I can say is that I sold some drops for a good amount of divs from delve and breach that were worth shit in other leagues. I didn't play trade in affliction, but I guess it was the same there too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info