Blood Altar Bugged?

https://imgur.com/a/BGaENNd

It keeps showing me no beasts even though I have vivid vultures and more. I have reinstalled the game and tried verifying files and it's still not working.

Looking forward to feedback
On before hand thanks!
Last edited by PhoenixDK_ on Apr 22, 2024, 8:13:18 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 7:53:03 AM
Uncheck the "Hide unusable" box, you probably run out of yellow beasts. Complete Einhar mission to capture the beasts.
also make sure to bank some red beast if the zoo is full. You can't add more yellow beast to the zoo if it is full of red already.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I already did empty everything twice still dosen't fix it :/
I also tried the hide button a few times now
"
PhoenixDK_ wrote:
I already did empty everything twice still dosen't fix it :/

why you empty EVERYTHING? Does it means red beast too?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Also, try empty the zoo in Standard league. The zoo's head count is account based , not league-based.

Uncheck the "Hide unusable" box and show screenshot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info