Poe Trade - Missing Coffin "Monster Category and LvL" BULK Section

In this section you have made, unfortunately, coffins do not have the "Monster Category" option. So for example, when I want a Beast featured coffin, I cannot distinguish it. This is a must, because other coffin features that provide a % boost in crafts (such as Row, Adjacent) are selected according to the beast option of the coffins. That's why nobody can use this section.

Please add Beast Category option. Otherwise it is completely pointless.
Last edited by Kukabay on May 10, 2024, 2:58:07 AM
Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 2:51:42 AM
There is a "Corpse Type" filter under the "Miscellaneous" section that does what you're looking for.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
There is a "Corpse Type" filter under the "Miscellaneous" section that does what you're looking for.

Thanks. This "miscella" section is in the main single search. But not in the bulk place "Bulk Item Change" It is important to have it in the bulk place. There's no point if I'm going to buy 88 coffins one by one. This is the only reason why nobody is doing this necro craft. Because I have to buy 88 coffins one by one.

I have to send hundreds of pm's and trade for hours (because most pm's are not returned.) For what, only 1 craft. By the way, when we send too many pm's we get a 30 minute trade ban. This is another irony.
"

This is not included into the Bulk trading options. Does GGG even test or play their features at this point? 11years later and I'm still seeing the same mistakes being made over and over.

GGG releases league, they figure out something basic wasn't even implemented, add an half-assed attempt at fixing it, players complain it still lacks a basic feature: Radio silence and minor bug fixes/nerfs "fixed integer value" going around instead of implementing features and meaningful fixes. Why should I keep giving my money to a game that doesn't seem to listen to feedback after 10+ years?
That's exactly what it is. It's so simple. You have to develop a system according to what's brought in.

1- Why do we have 66 stashes in a cemetery that needs 88 coffins? It's a mental eclipse.

FOR BULK TRADE
2- You bring a craft option with a lvl system. However, there is no lvl in the searches. (83-84 as) 80+ option does not do shit.
3- You bring the monster category option. But there is still no creature selection in searches.

I have to search all the coffins manually by looking at the category from livesearch. By the way, only 20-30 of 100 pm's are returning :)

AND THE LEAGUE IS OVER These are still not being improved. That's why thousands of people left the game and it went down in history as the worst league. Because making the season's own mechanics is torture. I wonder if these developers have ever tried to craft? For 1 craft, we try to buy items in the market for 3+ hours.
Last edited by Kukabay on May 10, 2024, 2:57:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info