Divine Blessing Cancellation

Hello,

I made post about it in League of Ancestors and I know this bug was present long before it. For this day this still was not fixed. Can you please do something about it becasue this is really annoying. When you try to use aura supported by divine blessing it is possible it won't renew, (probably becasue of performing other actions during its cast time), but there is also other thing - when there is window of opportunity to use it e.g. in the middle of duration of last cast it won't renew and it will remove current duration - this is really terrible. For what I think divine blessing could be instant skill which wouldn't be supported by automation and some others support gems - that would probably fix the problem. I think this is enough downside for using it as it costs enormous amount of mana so you have to solve this and you need to click it in combat every few sec. When combinig it with some other skills other than main damage skill it becomes enough intense during gameplay. Heaving to click it few additional times in span of half a minute becasue it didn't work makes it atrocious. Please fix this, I won't record new video presenting it, but I will link below the old one from Tota league which shows the bug during gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1Jy7Namc0
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 6:08:35 PM
Bump till response.

Bump till response.
Bump till response.
Bump till response.
Bump till response.
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info