Cutthroat needs to not drop items from monster death

I feel that a player's items should only drop upon being killed by a player. It feels like you're playing hardcore, and for a softcore player it's unpleasant. I suggest 2 cutthroat styles. One where you lose items from every death, "Hardcore Cutthroat" or something, and one where your items only drop when killed by another player.
Current best dueler: SlowAndSteadyFisting
I tried something freaking hilarious in the 3 hour cutthroat race cuz of this... I was invading an instance in cavern of anger looking for some marauder... I searched for quite alot of time in the cavern of anger wondering where the hell he was... then I went to merveil... and quess what happend?

The marauder was lying dead on the ground infront of merveil with all his stuff everywhere... So i just picked it up and killed merveil.... I quess he didnt expect the high HP pool that I caused by joining his instance... This made me laugh so hard. Anyways cutthroat + bosses is pretty hilarious sometimes. For me its a positive cuz it makes me laugh.

Anyways the PvE can still kill u in cutthroat sometimes... Especialy if there is like 5 players fighting each other and a boss at the same time. Kripp died to Brutus if you havent watched that... And the HP pool of brutus was insane cuz there were players in upper prison making the hp pool higher. I have mixed feelings about monsters being stronger with multiple players... I would at least hope that it would cause better RNG and more EXP but I dont even know if it works like that. Having 12 players in one instance makes bosses pretty OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info