Would appreciate help pricing some of this jewelry & wands

I know I linked a lot of items, but if anyone could randomly pick 1 and provide an estimate I'd appreciate it.

These are ones I know have some value and most of them I'm using, but it would still be useful to know roughly what I could get for each in case I want to sell at one point to upgrade another piece of equipment (especially the rings since I have a few I can use interchangeably).

These I'm not sure have much if any value, though some seem more likely to than others. I've always struggled with pricing jewelry and it's made all the more stressful by wondering what I should use towards chaos recipe and what I should try to sell.

Finally, the wands. I roll a LOT of wands. I basically alch every decent ilvl wand I come across (try to get it to 20% first so I can trade it in for another alch). I have multiple stash tabs of 20% rare wands/spell daggers. Most of them have been complete failures and most of the ones I'm linking were drops. A few turned out relatively okay, and I have one pretty nice one that I use.

Getting high spell damage rolls seems extremely difficult, I wonder if it's purposefully weighted to be extremely rare because so many builds can use wands (unlike, say, a specific melee weapon where high % physical rolls are fairly common). Very curious as to the value of these, especially the "wander" wands since I have no idea how good the physical/ele rolls have to be on those.

Thanks in advance to anyone that took the time to help out.

IGN: Jihokinetic
I'll do 2 chaos for plague finger. Its low lvl but still slightly useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info