Tri Resist (inc. Chaos, High Rolls), 70+ Life Quiver

Just dropped, any idea what it could be worth? I realise damage mods are desirable but aside from that I feel like it's pretty unbeatable.

bump
bump
Solid quiver. Not 100% sure what the price would be but you could probably get at least 2-3 exalt for it, maybe more from the right person.

Lack of attack speed is unfortunate (it's a suffix and all the suffix spots are already taken by resists), but because there are still two prefixes open, the only prefixes that can roll now on the quiver will HAVE to be either increased damage or life/mana leech. That's a pretty safe bet if you ask me. Best of luck with that quiver!
«勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。»
"Victorious warriors win first, then go to war; defeated warriors go to war first, then seek to win."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I'd say 2-3 exalts is a dream. The resist rolls are in fact very nice, but 76 life is a low bracket and as such I wouldn't exalt that quiver (unless its at least ilvl 75 and I had the exalts to throw away, which I dont), because it would be all hoping for a high WED roll. 20 chaos is the most I'd give for it, probably offering 10 as a start ;)
IGN: Avlee
"
avlee wrote:
I'd say 2-3 exalts is a dream. The resist rolls are in fact very nice, but 76 life is a low bracket and as such I wouldn't exalt that quiver (unless its at least ilvl 75 and I had the exalts to throw away, which I dont), because it would be all hoping for a high WED roll. 20 chaos is the most I'd give for it, probably offering 10 as a start ;)

agreed. Resistances are really not that big deal, my quiver isnt that good, but has dmg and my resistances are all 80.
sry dude, I would say, nice rolls, but there is dmg missing..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info