Severe optimisation issue with nvidia sli cards?

Hi,

Currently I run 2 gtx 680s in sli mode. In full party groups when playing various types of maps the fps drops to 30 or even lower. I have shadows on low, texture on medium and everything else on lowest settings. I do not understand how my dual card solution which is on paper better than most of any other single card solution can experience such a severe framerate drop.

Thanks.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
The only possible reason I can think of is that the monitor I am using is 2560x1600. Both my 680s have 4gb vram.

However I can run almost every other game at maximum settings with no fps drops as severe as poe.

3d mark rates my computer better than 99% of PC's benchmarked so far. So I am unsure why poe encounters so much fps drop.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Did you go into the profile for POE? (Nvidia inspector recommended for this) from what I understand NVIDIA added a POE profile in the newest driver but SLI is turned off by default. I don't have SLI myself so this is second hand information but I hope it helps.

"
fourthx wrote:
Did you go into the profile for POE? (Nvidia inspector recommended for this) from what I understand NVIDIA added a POE profile in the newest driver but SLI is turned off by default. I don't have SLI myself so this is second hand information but I hope it helps.

Can't find a profile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info