NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Just started using this and so far I like it. I was missing only thing. Rustic sash, they are very often used for phys dmg vendor recipe especially at lower levels while leveling.
Been using the filter for a few days and it's been working great! Added my own colours for particular chancing bases but apart from that it has everything I want.

The only issue I've found is that the filter won't highlight 4L RBG items. It will still display it but categorise it as a 4L over an item for the chrom recipe. Here's a screenshot to show you what I mean:
Spoiler

Thanks man!
"
Asag wrote:
Just started using this and so far I like it. I was missing only thing. Rustic sash, they are very often used for phys dmg vendor recipe especially at lower levels while leveling.

at levels where you would use white ones for a recipe they are shown (<35) and after that blue ones should still be shown afaik so this wasnt a problem for me
@Fidwin
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Been using the filter for a few days and it's been working great! Added my own colours for particular chancing bases but apart from that it has everything I want.

The only issue I've found is that the filter won't highlight 4L RBG items. It will still display it but categorise it as a 4L over an item for the chrom recipe. Here's a screenshot to show you what I mean:
Spoiler

Thanks man!

Download the latest version, I've fixed this some days ago :)

Thanks for the feedback.

--------------

So I leveled my ranger in beta to level 80 and I'm pretty pleased with the way filters in general and this filter in specific works. I'll refine it a bit more next days, but we're getting there guys :).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Just dropping by to let you know i like the improvements you have done so far. There is nothing i can think of at the moment that it lacks. Keep up the good work.
Good job man, thanks for that. :)
Updated the filter to 1.4
(lot's of small changes all around to improve the quality of life, but nothing too major)

Reworked the thread structure, added an example picture

Also posted the filter on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/34xcdr/neversinks_indepth_all_in_one_lootfilter/
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey Sink, you should make items with White sockets stand out more. How about giving them an white outline?

Also, what about adding Magic q16% stone hammers/gavels? Because they take 4 chisels just like a white one.
Thanks a lot for the lootfilter.
Used your previous version and just updated to the newest one. Looking forward to the changes with font size and so on :)
Where do i have to copy the filter file if i am using Steam?

Edit: Found it in steamapps folder.
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on May 5, 2015, 6:25:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info