NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I have this issue that the new Metamorph Monster Parts are not showing up on the Loot Filter in the same way as important items are showing up. They are not highlighted in the same way. I have to press ALT or have map open to see them and when pressing ALT they don't have the same visual appearance as items in the Loot Filter do. They seem to have the default visual appearance just as if I were not using a loot filter at all.

Is this intended and Metamorph Monster Parts pop up only in the end-game?

Using NeverSink (Stable), Semi-Strict, Vaal Appearance. I've tried other, even default settings and the Metamorph Monster Parts are still not highlighted like important items. I've not made any customization to the filters and otherwise the filter is working properly.
"
dragothica wrote:
I have this issue that the new Metamorph Monster Parts are not showing up on the Loot Filter in the same way as important items are showing up. They are not highlighted in the same way. I have to press ALT or have map open to see them and when pressing ALT they don't have the same visual appearance as items in the Loot Filter do. They seem to have the default visual appearance just as if I were not using a loot filter at all.

Using NeverSink (Stable), Semi-Strict, Vaal Appearance. I've tried other, even default settings and the Metamorph Monster Parts are still not highlighted like important items. I've not made any customization to the filters and otherwise the filter is working properly.
Same
"
Corso45rus wrote:
"
dragothica wrote:

Same

Same as well.
but thanks for updating it to 3.9. i love you Neversink.
Blood for the blood god!
i always used the very strict filter and iam pretty sure that no elder and shaper items were ever hidden by default.

but when i wanted to try something out and hit the simulate button a few times there were several shaper and elder items hidden.

so i checked in -- customize -- elder/shaper items -- T3 -- the rule "all remaining items". its set to "show" and has only the requirements (influence shaper/elder=true) and (rarity <= rare) so its basicly any shaper elder item.

i guess there is some rule that hides rare items with a higher priority but i have no idea where to find or change it.

when i checked the rules priority that hid the elder item in the simulation it said:
#322: THIS RULE ([ilvl>=65] [Rare] ...

while the T3 remeining elder items rule priority is shown as:
#27: THIS RULE (Elder items T3)

i always thought #1 highest priority and gets lower by the number increasing so #27 should owerwrite #322 but it doesnt, or iam looking at the wrong place. iam a noob in editing filters but i think there is something wrong now with 3.9

for example i had some hidden ilvl82 rare shaped and unshaped assasins mitts gloves right now in simulation. when i clicked the shaped ones and set it to show in that little window below, both the shaped and unshaped gloves got unhidden.
when i ctrl-click them to customize it says:
This Entry is not listed in the Customizer.
(If you really want to edit this specific entry, you can find it on Advanced -> Filter Structure)
and i cant find anything in "Advanced -> Filter Structure"
Last edited by Inos on Dec 14, 2019, 6:27:18 PM
if i check the the filters overview with the example pictures to all the different kind of loot, shaper elder stuff there looks just like rare items depicted above too.
i think the set appearence to those items doesnt work in general, even the highest tier like a shaped ivlv86 steel ring for example will just look like the unshaped version.
Last edited by Inos on Dec 14, 2019, 5:47:55 PM
"
dragothica wrote:

Same, really wanna have it bigger in fontsize :(
In Strict version, Flask sections doesn't work correctly.
I'm seeing the same thing. I'm using Semi-strict, Velvet scheme. The items appear with a font about 28 size and a unique nameplate icon.

I bet it has something to do with the minimap & nameplate icon that looks like a brain in a jar. Perhaps its hardcoded somehow?
Hey Guys,

I am having troubles with the sounds preset.
Failed to load item filter
Line 273: invalid sound filepath golaya6

When downloading the filter, it asked me if I want to dl the soundpack as well, which I did.

Any help will be appreciated, thx ;)
Anyone feels like organ drop looks too much like a gem. I know you can customize it, but since you always picking it up, might as well make it more distinct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info