An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

Just here to give you an encouragement and the love you needed.
While your filter might not as popular as you like, but I'm the one who just try and love it from the first glance.

Anyway thanks for the hard-work and keep fighting :)
"
ZereuZ wrote:
Just here to give you an encouragement and the love you needed.
While your filter might not as popular as you like, but I'm the one who just try and love it from the first glance.

Anyway thanks for the hard-work and keep fighting :)

I'm just happy that anyone enjoys the filter, I think it's pretty good :P
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
What does the bluish/purplish borders signify?
"
Trepin wrote:
What does the bluish/purplish borders signify?

Sorry about the delay, I'd need more information than that to get a proper idea. What item was it? Blue and purple appear in combination with many other colors to mean different things. Jewels, mid tier currency like Transmutations, etc.
Hey y'all,

Are we excited for the new league, Delirium? I cannot wait to lay my hands on the new league's Spirit Filter.

See you in a day!
Needs support for identified items. I saw nothing in the filter when searching for HasExplicitMod.

For example good bases with high flat phys/increased phys damage should be displayed. Items with high hybrid phys and flat phys and so on.
Hey all, I'm really looking forward to Delirium (cluster jewels are just PoE 2 coming early imo), but unfortunately this is going to be the first league in years and years that I have no choice but to start late.

My computer has had a cashed GPU since a couple weeks into Metamorph, which is why I didn't update for those mid league improvements. As such, Spirit won't get an update until somewhere around a week from now.

Re: ID'd items - I've been working on Spirit 2 for a while now, which will offer dramatically streamlined and expanded customization options, hopefully at a lower line count.

It's actually playable currently but I didn't get to finish a test run into deep maps due to the hardware failure. Spirit 2 maintains the direction and general aesthetic while leaning toward stricter highlighting. If you see something, probably pick it up. With the addition of area level there are huge possibilities opened up here for a great leveling process. With the ID highlighting the goal is that you can ID all the items a boss drops and know what to keep or not, including if the base alone is valuable.

Edit: So good news bad news... Good news is I have a shiny new 2070, bad news is that while excessive benchmarks pointed towards the GPU being the culprit - it was innocent. The next failing point would be the power supply, as CPU stress tests run fine, Memtest runs fine, reslotted RAM and updated BIOS, cleaned the PC out, etc. The PC is running now at least, so I'll work on the filter as I'm able. Thanks for the patience :)

Edit 2: Back in commission! New PSU does the job beautifully so I'll be playing catch up for a minute or two. I'll make a proper post once it's up.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Apr 3, 2020, 7:02:28 PM
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Hey all, I'm really looking forward to Delirium (cluster jewels are just PoE 2 coming early imo), but unfortunately this is going to be the first league in years and years that I have no choice but to start late.

My computer has had a cashed GPU since a couple weeks into Metamorph, which is why I didn't update for those mid league improvements. As such, Spirit won't get an update until somewhere around a week from now.

Re: ID'd items - I've been working on Spirit 2 for a while now, which will offer dramatically streamlined and expanded customization options, hopefully at a lower line count.

It's actually playable currently but I didn't get to finish a test run into deep maps due to the hardware failure. Spirit 2 maintains the direction and general aesthetic while leaning toward stricter highlighting. If you see something, probably pick it up. With the addition of area level there are huge possibilities opened up here for a great leveling process. With the ID highlighting the goal is that you can ID all the items a boss drops and know what to keep or not, including if the base alone is valuable.

I am sorry to hear your GPU has malfunctioned. It must have been frustrating to be halted enjoying Metamorph. Despite all the hiccups, these all are amazing improvements. It is both boring and tiring trying to sort out the most worth-picking-up items. I think I can tolerate other filters for a few weeks :) I wish you patience and good luck with Spirit 2.
Last edited by coskungurel on Mar 13, 2020, 7:05:17 AM
* Too many things to list have changed. Look through the garbled mess if you want, this was thrown together from some new presets and chunks of the old filter. The filter is much stricter, has a much smoother leveling experience, more subtle/grounded highlighting for items and currency, etc. Customization is basically whatever survived the transition, and all of it will be replaced with new syntax (utilizing the Filterblast syntax as well as the Continue command, and potentially Xeverous's also WIP tool for economic updates - once I've caught up with the base version anyway).

* Not my fault if mirrors are hidden, y'all didn't make your own filters!

* This is NOT A FINAL DRAFT, the final version will include tutorialization and customization on Filterblast, plus better explicit mod filtering.

The old version is still available on the github.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Apr 10, 2020, 9:17:25 PM
https://github.com/SpacetimeDensityModifier/Spirit_Filter/blob/master/Testbed.filter

If you would like to put Spirit+ through a thorough test run, or provide loot reference images for different loadouts (especially MF and SSF please! This filter is intended to be strict enough that you only ever pick up what shows), please follow the link above. If you are interested in adding to our reference library please include before/after hiding. Thanks!

ALPHA PRESET 1 - DUAL WIELDING AXE/SWORDS + EV + AR/EV GEAR - VERY STRICT - UPGRADES AND LOOT ONLY

Loot: Currency, League Content, Uniques, Chaos Recipe Rares (no one handed bits), Chromatic Items, 6 Socket items, 5 Links, 6 Links

If you'd like to see it in action out of game, follow the link, and copy the text for the filter into filterblast (after toggling on advanced mode just paste the filter in the left panel). Alternatively, take a look below.

(If it's tough to read it, right click and open in new tab to get the proper size)

This is not an official release and may have bugs. I'll be playing a character in the league (finally, only reached early 20s so far) with the filter and will followup with a polish pass and of course customization (this is a test run for that, so wish me luck).

The current version of the filter (Not the redubbed Spirit Classic, its replacement bandaid) is subpar but helped build the aesthetic and let me throw something to you guys, but we're coming to the main event now. :)

Continue and AreaLevel have enabled item filters to reach a new level of efficiency and granularity, so flasks, gems, sockets and links, item value, physical size, most current base highlighting, custom base highlighting, etc have all become much more streamlined and interconnected.

I'm personally very excited to get into the meat of it and let the filter do the itemization for me.

Oh also, if you want to try it with another build, let me know your loadout (your offense style and your defense style, ie wands+shield+ES, dual wield mjolnir+EV/ES, two handed axes+AR, and so on and I'll throw a preset up somewhere
Last edited by Felix35071 on Apr 23, 2020, 12:12:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info