An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

* New feature! Base Hunting toggles for each item class, which allows you to force-show top bases by ilvl regardless of their rarity prior to maps. This is specifically in place for private leagues with the "no magic/rare" drops modifier. To show all top bases always (including accessories and quivers), toggle on Progression (racing highlights, so things like more sockets/links/rarity), Base Hunting (show top base regardless of sockets/links/rarity), and Crafting (specific to endgame bases) in Filterblast. Each of these categories also have subsections for specific bases and item types, so explore those if you want to customize your drops to your build.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Hello Felix,

How's it going? The new league starts tonight. When can we expect the new version of Spirit Filter to be out?

Currently, for 1.10e, new items seem in horrible size and colour. I cannot wait to start the new league and use your filter with it.

Keep up the great work!
Cheers,
"
coskungurel wrote:
Hello Felix,

How's it going? The new league starts tonight. When can we expect the new version of Spirit Filter to be out?

Currently, for 1.10e, new items seem in horrible size and colour. I cannot wait to start the new league and use your filter with it.

Keep up the great work!
Cheers,

Hi, always makes me happy to see anticipation for the filter! :)

I did the majority of the work for the filter yesterday, I'm just waiting on Neversink to release his update so I can nab his unique/div card tiering (I have his permission to do so, for anyone wondering). He typically updates a couple hours before launch, so my window is about the same.
Great, I never remember how valuable a divination card is :)

I hope new incubators, splinters and emblems will not look so horrible as it is now.

Ah, time passes so slowly when you wait for something...
"
coskungurel wrote:

I hope new incubators, splinters and emblems will not look so horrible as it is now.

Yeah, the giant pink highlight is the catchall for errors. It's meant to be unmissable :P
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
coskungurel wrote:

Yeah, the giant pink highlight is the catchall for errors. It's meant to be unmissable :P

Hey, looking forward to using your lootfilter! When do you think you'll deploy the update?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
coskungurel wrote:

Hey, looking forward to using your lootfilter! When do you think you'll deploy the update?

Very shortly after Neversink releases his update, as there are a few bits I borrow from him for the sake of polish. There'll be a reddit post as usual to accompany it too.
Update is out!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxxsy8/felix35071s_spirit_item_filter_legion_release/

-Added support for Legion.

-Splinters and Emblems highlight according to their associated army color scheme.

-Timeless Jewels have a special highlight, because dang yo.

-Incubators have minimal sorting, and a special highlight.

-Re-tiered Divination Cards and Unique Items

-Legion specific Unique bases have a slight purple-red background tint to differentiate them. These will probably find homes in the actual tiers once we know their value.

-Prophecies and Fossils are also now highlighted by value.

-Reduced the intensity of 5L highlighting somewhat.

-Added a slight highlight and show/hide options for level relevant mod-restricted items, meaning the new attack dagger and war staff bases. It is a slight red tint to the background to tell you that the item is mod-restricted.

NOTE: Some of the drop levels for these bases have changed, and we don't know to what, so that will be fixed as soon as we do. This means that those items may be hidden or show with the error highlighting. This is unrelated to the highlight I added, but only affects those changed bases.

-Made Annulment Orbs slightly larger.

-Other minor changes.
Just want to pop in here are say thank you so much for continuing to update this filer! It's my favorite one by far and I've used it for a solid 2 years at this point!
"
xRaen wrote:
Just want to pop in here are say thank you so much for continuing to update this filer! It's my favorite one by far and I've used it for a solid 2 years at this point!

That's so awesome to hear, seriously. Thanks for the morale boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info