PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Seraph Character Effect

"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
"
Arcamonde wrote:
"
"No time to re-work skills with our current schedule"

Meanwhile,

"Here's 30 new MTX for you to throw your money at."

xd

Why do people assume it is the same people working on this? If they just stopped making MTX it's not like you'd move the artists over to do skill reworks. Lol.

It's people. They're stupid.

Yes, very stupid people or very stupid trolls but either way Tier zero uniquely stupid POE players.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
That effect should've been a Anger MTX imo! :D

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
NEIN >.< dis not celestial scorching fire !
Still waiting for celestial scorching fire :D
"
It's probably just me, but I'm getting kind of tired of all the new shiny stuff and not enough focus on making the game better. Kudos to the artists and all, but there are a ton of issues right now more important than a shiny effect.

No it's not just you ;-)
Do we gonna get celestial frost bomb and ball lightning any soon?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's probably just me, but I'm getting kind of tired of all the new shiny stuff and not enough focus on making the game better. Kudos to the artists and all, but there are a ton of issues right now more important than a shiny effect.

No, it is not just you.

in fact most of the long time PoE fans like myself would prefer more stability in the game and fewer bugs to flashy MTX effects.

sadly, this is NOT what GGG wants.

look at that dark and gritty character effect
These circular effects should be able to stack with the other effects, i.e. Legacy, Ultimate Chaos, Ice, etc. Seraph and Legacy would be great to use together but it's currently impossible.

Same goes for "back attachments" and wings. There's already clipping on practically everything, so why not just make this a separate slot?

P.S. Still no portrait customization slot available at all, which has been sitting there for 9 months, and still only one purchasable amulet effect.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nice :D
$25 for a character effect, $21 for the shield, $26 for the cat, $42 armor set(ON SALE), $19 for the staff, $22 for Celestial character effect.

I spend a LOT of money on this game and these prices are outrageous. You guys are getting more and more expensive for option content. You have really terrible cloaks in different colors for $15 a piece...you could have easily made the worst back attachment in the game $15 and the option to choose from a series of colors.

I love this game, and the company and everything you guys do, but I fear that 1-2 years from now we are going to be seeing $30 weapon effects and $80 league supporter packs. There should definitely be a post or some kind of reasoning behind the pricing. It seems you just run whatever through an algorithm and see whats the highest you could list something for and get away with it at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info