Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

To expensive.
Saved
Gee what a surprise, 6 hours later another cash grab thread.

BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - FK THE ACTUAL GAME - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - WAIT, WHATS THIS GAME YOUR TALKING ABOUT? - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF
Darn, I'd really love to get that set, but after getting a bunch of repeat items I had to give. Any way to make it so when you buy multiple boxes you don't get duplicates? Or, release the items from the box as standalone transactions! :D
Last edited by codyheadshot on Mar 13, 2018, 5:56:07 PM
"
DoomEdg3 wrote:
Really cool MTX, but the problem with the duped MTX still stands. You guys really need to work a way to deal with them, there's no point in having 4 Sin Wings and no Innocence wings, even if you don't want to combine them.

PD: Or 5 of each type of boots, like the one above me said.

Agreed! GGG should really admit that this is our problem. And it lowers buying rate as well.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
codyheadshot wrote:
Darn, I'd really love to get that set, but after getting a bunch of repeat items I had to give. Any way to make it so when you buy multiple boxes you don't get duplicates? Or, release the items from the box as standalone transactions! :D

They will be released stand alone MTXs about a month after the Bestiary League ends.
Those wings, though!
Man this is the BEST LOOTBOX YET!

Keep em coming, the armor/MTX in all forms is simply amazing!
SSF since ~OB
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Gee what a surprise, 6 hours later another cash grab thread.

BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - FK THE ACTUAL GAME - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - WAIT, WHATS THIS GAME YOUR TALKING ABOUT? - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF

Hows Reddit these days? Didn't get enough attention there?
There there pal, I recognized your comment, YOU EXIST! YOU MATTER!
SSF since ~OB
I'll put my name in the hat here for wishing that something could be done about getting the same items over and over. I don't mind the gambling nature of the boxes, and I get that to some degree that needs to be built in so that you don't lose money in the end. Ultimately it's frustrating, and a huge turn off, to get the exact same items over and over (as others here have also experienced).

Hopefully it's looked at a little before the next round of loot boxes. I love this set, and am happy to gamble for it, but everyone has their breaking points and if the repeat items are driving people away from buying boxes I certainly hope you're taking note of it.
This was the 1st Mystery Box that I decided to pour my money into because the sets look amazing but I have to admit, I've learnt my lesson and never doing it again.

It was fun whilst it lasted.

I'll just add that I will support the game through purchasing supporter packs! :D
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Last edited by Iniquitous_ on Mar 13, 2018, 6:50:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info