Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Gee what a surprise, 6 hours later another cash grab thread.

BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - FK THE ACTUAL GAME - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - WAIT, WHATS THIS GAME YOUR TALKING ABOUT? - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF

Oh, come on, this point of view is annoyingly cheap.

The "actual game" is Free, but the people who build it and maintain it do not work for free. Would you work for free? Come on, get over yourself. At least they advertise and offer their own stuff and not some third party sponsor.

WOW! HYPE!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Can't wait to use these.. in 4 months when they're available outside of [unethical] Lootboxes.

Disagree.

Mystery Boxes are not unethical. GGG tells you precisely what can be obtained form them and the rarity/likelihood. Also, mystery box MTX are always added to the store.

If anything, they are like a sweepstakes where you have the chance to get a 250 coin MTX for 30 coins, and 4 months early. Don't you get it? The regular price store price is the default; the Mystery Boxes are for those who like to gamble on a good deal. nothing unethical about that.

I'm risk-averse, so I only buy stuff in the store when it is on sale. GG still gets my money, but at a slower rate. Just like I'll eventually get all the MTX I want, but at a slower rate.

Geez, there is so much short-sighted self-centeredness in some players... this is a FREE game, y'all. The only thing remotely "pay to win" are the quality of life extra/premium stash tabs, and even those aren't needed to play all content in the game.
"
Wolf_Man_Jack wrote:
if i didn't get 4 pairs of boots maybe i would of kept buying some. But no, i think 4 pairs is far to many already.

Edit: and i do mean the exact same pair of boots.

Yeah, I posted in another thread the other day --

Would be nice to be able to combine 5-of-a-kind Mystery Box MTX for an unopened mystery box.

the 5-of-a-kind recipe is already a vendor recipe for items in the game.

Or... and it's be more development work... but if you could combine two of the same MTX for an upgraded version or alternate art version of the base MTX, that could also be cool. You know, so like, art version 1 of the Sin wings looks one way but if you get 2 Sin wings, you can combine them for "version 2" of the Sin wings.

I don't know if the extra effort would be met with all that much more mystery box sales, but I'd definitely be more inclined to buy mystery boxes if I knew there was a guaranteed way to recycle my spam.
these are amazing and i will be getting these, but not from the boxes. i'll wait until next league. im personally not going to gamble with the loot boxes when i was specific things.
All really nice to look at except that portal. That one looks worse than the single portals.

bestiary league
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
GGG should just start to sell a mytery box bundle: let's say 5 mystery boxes for 250 (or so) points (instead of 150) and guarantee that these 5 boxes won't contain any dublicates - however many points such a bundle would have to cost, there simply has to be a way to consolidate the wishes of the community (i.e. no dublicates) with the economic side of things.
GGG stttaaaaahp, I dont have enough money.
Enough with the loot boxes. They are a scourge on the gaming world at large. If your game can't be profitable without fucking the players over, you need a new business model.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info