3.2.1 Patch Notes

Yeah ... great ... fix that beast-bulls... and then remove it plz!
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.
Slightly increased the volume of the audio played when a beast breaks free of your net.

Best fixes in this patch.

League is crap though. No patch can save it. At least crapinger gave us beachhead and some nice orbs to speed up atlas completion.

"
Menysk wrote:
Unfortunately, I didn't see anywhere in the patch notes with the phrase:

"We are Fixing the Extremely Low Map Drop Rate of the League".

I need to hear the phrase:

I want to hear the phrase:

(Note: I've got Gazillions upon Gazillions of Nets, but no maps to use them in - not even yellow maps)

Totally agree. Map drop rates are CRAP. But hey, we get a billion useless nets... so yeah !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 15, 2018, 5:04:18 PM
Waiting for Unique "Cruela's Coat of 101 Hounds" to be craftable.
Nice :o
Just did a Shaped burial map, double beyond, with strongbox 500%, and breach. 107% quantity (with sacrifices) + unknown high quality. Did this with 75 Inc quantity and 85 inc quality MF... no maps... wow.
Omg, what are you doing here? Do you even know what are you doing at all?
Who gives advices to you?

Are u trying to DISGUST game to old players that follow you for years.

Patchin, already patched patches to try to fix mistakes from added pointless contest that unbalance already unbalanced game ?

Inventing necro nets to fix fast dying beasts, useless recipes, that u upgraded with few that improves only destruction of existing contest in game.Now selling beasts. I mean why ?

I mean, WHY DONT U SIMPLY STOP, doing pointles content over and over again, new unbalanced and untested skills and uniques that will additionally unbalanc already unbalanced game.

Why dont u simply DO SOME SERIOUS calculation and try to do balance to existing game contests ( items, skills, enchants, enchant items etc)?
Guys do some simply math and pull out all s***t from this game.
Let's say you'd make better if u pull out repetative graphic contest and area.
10 ACTS was good, some other changes too... but where does this go in the future ???

List of serious thing u should fix would be really long, but you should listen old streamers and players advices more often.

And I really dont understand people who constantly gives HYPE for everythng.

Dont know but, after 4 years Im a bit sad about all this cuz all my OLD friend ( 3 years here )already gone. It's not even in the middle of the leaghe..

Dont get me wrong it's not just my opinion....just wish this game have better future.

have good luck

P.S

sorry for my bad english. I did try my best.

best regards

Looks like Scorching Ray totem damage stacking will not come in the next patch.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
ETA on this ?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
ETA on this ?

Early am NZ....which was apparently false info
"
FissFiss wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
ETA on this ?

Early am NZ....which was apparently false info

Thanks. Am excited for the changes with netting and trading beasts.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info