3.2.1 Patch Notes

Nice update
literally no changes anyone asked for.

just increase the spawn rate of red beasts, how hard is it to make this league playable.
where can i find "The Alpha Beast" + "spider crab" i am stuck on 39 challenges for a week with 0 answers in bug and question forum threads
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hmm. Thought this was landing today.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Yep much disappoint ^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by FissFiss on Mar 14, 2018, 9:15:28 PM
no buff to red beast spawn rate?
no changes relating to anything your so called community(literally reddit now) suggested?
after your player base during the league dropped by more than double in a week than the average league does in a month?
you guys should be in crisis mode right now doing everything possible to fix this, this should had been released 2 days ago
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.

Seriously? So we just have to pray that RNG will bless us with the required legendary beast spawns? I haven't actually made it to high maps yet, so I hope they aren't super rare...
too little too late
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
Fyndel wrote:
where can i find "The Alpha Beast" + "spider crab" i am stuck on 39 challenges for a week with 0 answers in bug and question forum threads

maybe try opening the windowblinds for a change or opening the door to the "outside"
Last edited by danteafk on Mar 14, 2018, 9:20:15 PM
so... no increase to legendary spawn rates? Goody, guess I'll get another two characters to 90 without being able to make a spirit beast portal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info