3.2.1 Patch Notes

"
The Beastcrafting recipes that create an item with a specific type of mod now work on base types that you provide (and scour that item first). This allows you to craft that type of mod onto a specific base type that you prefer.

The above mechanic should be further reworked to be less tiresome. Why not just give as a default option a level-appropriate item base based off the level of the recipe itself. Retain possibility to put in desired white base, maybe drop white requirement and let us put there all kinds of items.
Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).

I think this is still not working.I just threw up on 2 beasts.Still captured low one xD

Be real bois.
Necromancy nets - BEGONE!
They are bad, like real rarity breaker. If you fail to capture, you fail, go standard league.

Second, whats up with people crying for more red beasts?
The hell? They are found often enough.

I do not like how you have added the ability to trade beasts. Where is capture them all by yourself? This is going to be more like, grind all chaos orbs you can and buy yourself the achievement.
I'm happy you made changes, but some little things would make the menagerie so more user friendly:

-The menagerie needs to have the stash inside of it. lot of recipes need items and now, the npc need chaos for beast orbs, and we need to stock the new orbs.

-The NPC should be able to find currencies in our stash as all Vendors/Masters do. Now, he's as stupid as Siosa (who needs to be modified too)

-Some beasts in the altar stay inside their cages instead of entering inside the arena (may be a fear effect). in some cases, they are invisible and hard to click on. they shouldn't be able to go back in the cages.
The crashing thing still persists :/
Hoping the crashing is done when entering areas, and excited to try the new nets. Wish there was a little buff to spawn rates but I can't complain with all the fixes. Thanks, here's to a good weekend.
"
mafiapl wrote:
Necromancy nets - BEGONE!
They are bad, like real rarity breaker. If you fail to capture, you fail, go standard league.

Second, whats up with people crying for more red beasts?
The hell? They are found often enough.

I do not like how you have added the ability to trade beasts. Where is capture them all by yourself? This is going to be more like, grind all chaos orbs you can and buy yourself the achievement.

"
You can now trade Beasts with other players. Just buy a Bestiary Orb from Einhar and then use it on a specific Beast in your Menagerie. The resultant item can then be listed on trade sites and traded to other players via the secure trade screen. To let the monster out of the item, just right-click it. Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
finally, thanks GGG!
Awesome , nice
IGN : BlueSlaughter
IGN : OneEyedTiger
can we please also get a message when we capture the last mob that fits into our menagerie of one type or a mo is being replaced with the one we just capture?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info