3.2.1 Patch Notes

Are there any plans to make sst a viable primary skill?
Is there any way to get a chat system for Xbox? It's been 3 leagues with no chat. Good job with the other updates. But I still feel like the necromancy nets are a bit silly. Keep up the good work.
and how much is bestiary orb? 2 alcs?
Imp Haste mtx into vaal haste visual fix when?
Atleast let me zana 8 breach GGG i can't find a freaking point to play this game,i don't see an endgame this league please.
These fanbois dont even read the actual notes, they just all race to type "hype" derp derp derp "hype".

So all the actual problems still exist, they just added more garbage to the already massive pile of garbage.

Another full page of reasons to stay on Standard.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 14, 2018, 10:18:15 PM
Absolutely worst league for drop rates on pretty much anything. Currency, Uniques, rare and maps. Usually it was just maps now it's everything. End game is pretty much non existent now. Still haven't even completed T3 maps because of drop rates and I absolutely REFUSE to buy maps from players. I ended up buying 95% of my maps last league. Not doing that again. I am also not going to purchase anymore supporter packs or spend anymore money for points. You guys nerfed everything into the ground that made this game fun.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
These fanbois dont even read the actual notes, they just all race to type "hype" derp derp derp "hype".

So all the actual problems still exist, they just added more garbage to the already massive pile of garbage.

Another full page of reasons to stay on Standard.

well i wrote its trash and was on first page, but they removed my comment for being overly negative

basically if you type anything other than "hype", you will be removed from first page
"
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.
This is a nerf.
So... you didn't fix the mechanics?

Aka More beast?

Are you fucking serious right now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info