The Ghostflame Character Effect

cool, will pick it up someday
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Shocker, new mtx, like the day before, and the day before, and the day before.

Leagues unplayable but hey just keep swiping, more sparkley mtx and cancer boxes for everyone.

Art dept. has nothing to do with league or game mechanics.

Also, there are players that have an abundance of points after buying supporter packs. These players often wait to spend their points on the new MTX that get released and welcome the opportunity to get the new stuff. The players I am referring have already paid upfront for the points they are spending. For the most part, GGG are fulfilling the wishes of players to have even more choices on how to spend their excess points.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
why do oyu call these effects "charackter effects"? they look like auras and not like charackter effects like celestial effect, sin/innocence and fire/cold.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Leagues unplayable but hey just keep swiping, more sparkley mtx and cancer boxes for everyone.

The only cancer here is you.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

What do you think is broken in the league?

Capturing works just fine for me and I am a level 87 summoner in HC.
Last edited by nil4t on Mar 15, 2018, 6:24:35 AM
It's a shame it dosn't also have an aura-replacement option.
I could easily see this being used as a generic aura mtx.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
nil4t wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

What do you think is broken in the league?

Capturing works just fine for me and I am a level 87 summoner in HC.

Wat. Net throwing won't trigger sometimes, meaning you press V and nothing happens, even with on level nets equipped. Red beasts are super rare in maps. Recepies are disappointing.

But sure, keep opening your wallet.
Ugh so gag! please bring out some new ones for anger, Hatred and wrath those skulls are terrible we want something that looks better
Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Why are leagues unplayable??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info