The Ghostflame Character Effect

ew
"

Wat. Net throwing won't trigger sometimes, meaning you press V and nothing happens, even with on level nets equipped. Red beasts are super rare in maps. Recepies are disappointing.

But sure, keep opening your wallet.

I haven't experienced nothing happening when I press V, but even if that happens to be a rare occurrence for some people they added necromancy nets and now you can even trade beasts.
I agree that reds seem to be quite rare, but as for the recipes I think they are fine. You may not like this particular league, but its definitely not broken.

As long as GGG continues to add content that I enjoy I will keep opening my wallet and because of people like me you get to continue playing this game for free. Maybe the next league will be better for you.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Shocker, new mtx, like the day before, and the day before, and the day before.

Leagues unplayable but hey just keep swiping, more sparkley mtx and cancer boxes for everyone.

Yeah, it's not like they are deploying a patch to make requested changes in the league and fix bugs any time soon.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
When I said I wanted a Ghostflame Character Effect, this ISN'T what I meant.. (I wanted the Infernal/Fire Effect, but Green!) 😒🤢
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
fix the league instead of throwing new MTX around since Worstiary launched

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Shocker, new mtx, like the day before, and the day before, and the day before.

Leagues unplayable but hey just keep swiping, more sparkley mtx and cancer boxes for everyone.

Yeah, it's not like they are deploying a patch to make requested changes in the league and fix bugs any time soon.

uha nice fix ... the upcoming patch does nothing to save the league .. what is listed there is just beasts tradable so if u wanna have some red beasts trade them since u won't find like no at all as usual wow nice league fix

This MTX is a redo of the Bone Aura MTX. So, not only a cheap redo for way too many points, but the league is still just as bad as it was at launch other than very minor Band-Aid 'fixes' that would not have had to be patched if there was any testing or thought put into the league.

FIX THE LEAGUE - STOP THESE MTX

GGG is starting to remind me of ArenaNet - not good.

Radiant and other armors could use back attachments before you get into all this belt mtx
Another $25 belt attachment. What the hell are these prices lately.
I’d buy this full mtx set if you could change the colour. This green is just awful.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info