Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

please stop making us craft. this is a ridiculously stupid season.

crafting is BORING. I don't know about anyone else, but I play ARPG games to kill shit and hunt loot.

end of story.

I have a real job, I don't need a virtual job too.

thanks.
remove standart, remove beastcrafting, fixxed.
It's sad ... That doesn't say anything except that when the menagerie it's full people start crafting items randomly to empty some space so they can capture missing beasts. Put an option to discard a captured beast for free (not to use chaos orbs) and make a new statistic then. You will se a big decrease an how many times that beast crafting will be use. And it's simple because allmost everything from there you could find easy in game. In my opinion it's the most useless and frustrating league ever played in POE. I still want to remember you guys that the ultimate goal of every game it's to play and have fun not to watch other hardcore players on youtube.

Ps: sorry my enghlish.
my list of Useful Stuff i got from Beastcrafting after 3 months while capturing almost EVERY Beast:

- adds mod "of Heat" to another Flask. done after 15min playing.

-
- adds mod "of Warding" to another Flask.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
. The End, i Tried :(

I was pretty Hyped about this League, beeing able to collect currency and recipes on my own, having not to rely on the Trading IF you were unlucky... i am ashamed.
last 2 leagues were buggy and Garbage and i yet started to play again.

Dont start Leagues on the Evening... DONT start leagues with buggy shit you gonna fix 3-4 weeks later changing the whole leagues difficulty into ridiculous depths... DO give some rewards for capturing red beasts...
Dont Start Leagues with the Patching process...
Last edited by steerofdoom on Apr 29, 2018, 5:50:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info