Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

I recall a pre-release interview where Chris said the portals were almost too common and he wanted them to be very accessible. Where did the disconnect here occur? This is...a shame.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Belt: 230,348

pretty sure that all the others are just using up all the other beasts caught while trying to find the damn retchs for the belt
"
JCOH35 wrote:
These stats are just further proof that the league is dogshi*.

Like 0.001% of the player base gets a portal to the top tier beasts and people are basically using 3 of the 350sih recipes on a regular basis.

8 in 10 threads on your own forums and reddit are all basically "this league sucks", at that point its not people being whiney, it means your league sucks.

These half measures arent helping anything, you continue to ignore the actual problems or you know about them and just dont know how to fix them like the abyssal depth and liches last league.

I expect to hear like 2 weeks before the league ends that you knew nets were taking the place of half of the map and currency drops and you just were unable to correct it in time.

Maybe if 98% of your staff wasnt devoted to daily MTX releases we could have working content, what a novel idea.

They already stated that they work on that issue that the nets take the places of the other drops away. But well, it is fair. Beastcrafting is mighty. There are extremely strong recipes. I dont get it why this league should be shitty.
man, if only there was data showwing how unbelievably rare crafting portals to league content was... oh wait... there is...

I think the fact that theres 5 times as many people attempting to craft headhunter over taking part in league content is a sign you made league content too rare, and should buff up the spawn rates, i mean im farming elder and still havnt even seen a single beast needed to open a portal yet.
Are you trying to spin these numbers as a success?

Yikes

This league is deader than the last week of abyss.
I mean maybe I'm just crazy but I have enjoyed this league so far. I think the main disconnect for players is that unlike abyss league where you could run into the abyss portal thingies every time you see them without much consequence, the need to catch and maintain a pile of monsters for bestiary forces players to think carefully about when and how they want to craft items. Personally, I haven't crafted very much yet but that is mostly because I feel like levelling a character should be the first goal and crafting should be treated almost more like an end-game system kind of like mapping.

TL;DR: Crafting is more end game, not many people have had a chance to dive deep into it.
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
What a fucking joke 1400 portals?

ROFL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
the concept of this league seemed sick as but then you actually play it and it's just like these annoying as hell rare monsters are like around and what not it's pre much standart with tankier rare monsters and another crafting bench for yo hideout...
Thanks for showing us how little you want us to see the league's content... 40k portals, 1.4k Farrul's this far in.

And you're PROUD of this? You're 'pleased with the high engagement' when you're not even letting your players engage with the league's signature fights/items?

L O freaking L
Last edited by Shppy on Mar 15, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info