The Gothic Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

So ugly. Its like Sauron cosplaying the Punisher.
looks really nice from behind...

front it like...ok.

and I see, sinnocence is by far the best armour mtx, considering that chest piece works for both

male and female character, making contour of body line in more appealing way.

now this is another generic armour set that does not do that at all.

so... passing it!

btw, it still looks good. remind me of lord of the rings and Bererk armour.

im sorry but the over all quality between this set and the shaper set. worlds apart.
even the sin and innocence sets seem years ahead of this one.

whoever designed the shaper stuff.. beautiful fucking work
How about you make an MTX called fix your fucking shit league, skill and balance ideas. Where do I donate for that one?
"
TheDruid wrote:
How about you make an MTX called fix your fucking shit league, skill and balance ideas. Where do I donate for that one?

Leagues fine, get over it LOL
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
TheDruid wrote:

Its so cute when people that have played the league for like 15 minutes try to defend it, your an idiot, the league is trash. Have you even unlocked maps yet, seriously dude.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 16, 2018, 1:06:17 AM
Nice, but, who's the one that insists on putting faces on every chest piece? Just wondering...
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
TheDruid wrote:

Its so cute when people that have played the league for like 15 minutes try to defend it, you're an idiot, the league is trash. Have you even unlocked maps yet, seriously dude.

Learn to spell kid, then Q_Q
/Cheers
SSF since ~OB
I almost feel this was a ripoff from The Chronicles of Riddick.
"
Now, why in hell would I want to purchase anything when all ya'll do is introduce new bugs with your bug fixes???????????

bug fixes need a dev
dev needs money
for the pay money to dev
you need to buy microtransections
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info