The Kraken Shield

Looks nice :)
What an odd one this is, people are meant to pay money for these. A crab.. thing?

(Chernobog transfer = 0.50 USD)
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 19, 2018, 2:08:24 AM
Ranger Shield Charge video plz
game/league is shit,and instead of fixin problems what we see? - last 4 MAIN NEWS ARE MTX.Awesome. Sure,fuck game,lets sell more mtx and thats all.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
game/league is shit,and instead of fixin problems what we see? - last 4 MAIN NEWS ARE MTX.Awesome. Sure,fuck game,lets sell more mtx and thats all.

Its alot more then the last 4 posts, they are currently on a 2 week streak of daily mtx releases while the game floats in the toilet bowl.
I seriously want to punch whoever made the BULLSHIT numbers for these league. GREAT starter MTX and you fucked us with the whole god damn content! Seriously! Maps doesn't even drop right! The game Economy screwed to hell, Alchemy Orb disappearing like dust in the wind, just for the hope of having MAPS to CAPTURE BEAST that DOESN'T EVEN DROP! I salute your art division, they make a GREAT MTX! But when you're game is NOT FUN, who the fuck will buy them?

We support you for the good job you've done, daily MTX is fine and all, since the art department make it, and not the guys who crunch numbers for this hell hole of a league. but everytime you announce a new MTX when the GAME DESIGN IS STILL BAD, it's like rubbing salt in our wound!

Please GGG, I love you, and everyone who made this game possible, but please, FIX THE NUMBER ONE ASPECT, FUN!

(Sorry if this comes as annoying or bad rant, the problem just need to be voiced out..)
nice !
Rather than working on more and more MTX, how about fixing the bug that the "remove only" Map Stash Tab in Standard League will not disappear? So much for "high priority".

By the way, the shield would have been nicer without the claw and if it had been bigger. The colors are great, the shape is ugly.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Nice shield, but personally I would have liked the pinchers to pinch/twitch occasionally. But nice job overall.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RELEASE THE KRAKEN BOIIIIIIIS
UwU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info