Download the Sin and Innocence Mystery Box Soundtrack for Free!

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Summary

They are rolling in cash from the latest cancer box, expect the daily MTX release to continue and all future staffing to be devoted to microtransactions.

This is why the 3 month leagues are broken for 2 months and 3 weeks at a time currently.

Right... because Abyss and Harbinger leagues were such garbage, right?
And they haven't been implementing weekly fixes to Bestiary league, right?
Oh wait.

Seriously... some people just need to whine about a game that can be totally free if you want it to be free.

If a mystery box, or any other MTX provides no in-game benefit, it cannot be cancer.
Grant us eyes.
im impressed u don't charge 15 bucks for it

"
Gibbevex wrote:

Oh wait.

Seriously... some people just need to whine about a game that can be totally free if you want it to be free.

If a mystery box, or any other MTX provides no in-game benefit, it cannot be cancer.

Abyss was alright after the mess with liches and everything but Garbinger ... Seriously ... some people just need to whiteknight and these Bestiary *fixes* do literally nothing .. oh wow u don't need 1000 hours of t13+ anymore for leg beast now just 500 thumbs up .. everything else is still a mess

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Mar 19, 2018, 10:33:30 PM
"
Icoblablubb wrote:

"
Gibbevex wrote:

Oh wait.

Abyss was alright after the mess with liches and everything but Garbinger ... Seriously ... some people just need to whiteknight and these Bestiary *fixes* do literally nothing .. oh wow u don't need 1000 hours of t13+ anymore for leg beast now just 500 thumbs up .. everything else is still a mess

I caught two legendary beasts before the change but can't freaking get an abyssal depths to show up
"
Icoblablubb wrote:

"
Gibbevex wrote:

Oh wait.

The original claim - "expect the daily MTX release to continue and all future staffing to be devoted to microtransactions" - was that no one paid any attention to designing/fixing the league. Now the claim is that you don't like the fixes. Which admits that fixes are receiving attention. Hence I think the original claim stands refuted, while the new one is subjective and hence worthless.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 19, 2018, 10:57:22 PM
GGG selling a shit ton of MTX and becoming a boon to New Zealand's economy is fine by me. Keep up the good work GGG.
Saved
"
SnakeWon wrote:
Would really like to see RMT gambling in video games go away for good.

It’s always nice to be reminded I’m not the only one. :)

Perhaps one day, eh?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
SnakeWon wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Summary

They are rolling in cash from the latest cancer box, expect the daily MTX release to continue and all future staffing to be devoted to microtransactions.

This is why the 3 month leagues are broken for 2 months and 3 weeks at a time currently.

I'm so tired of this gripe. It makes no sense. They don't kidnap programmers out of the basement and force them to start 3D modeling... Two different teams with two different goals. Having done a small amount of both myself, modeling is much less prone to fuck ups, and you don't need much testing to see if they will work or not. The same can not be said about programming.

Do you realize that this gripe make perfect sense? GGG put more resources to 3d modelling instead of programming and this is what this gripe is about. About their priorities, how hard is that for you guys to get?
BTW
KAMIL, KAMIL, KAMIL! MVP man, since you are in team i get SUPPORTER PACKS just because of your soundtrack mate, keep up great work!
You should give everyone a free box :) Would be pretty great!
I'm too newbie to comment on development so I'll rather stick to the song: Gave me goosbumps. Absolutely brilliant! I would have loved one more epic "rise" towards the end but it was still awesome. Made my imagination soar and I'd love to listen to this kind of music at the gym :D
Awesome work!
Fan of kamil.Its very good piece.I said it before,this could fit kitava fight or something
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info