The Coconut Crab Pet

You made worst league in history of this game, yet only thing about what you care more and more is new MTX release every few days. What a bullshit from you dear $$$ sry GGG.
I'm not sure why everyone is moaning about the league being arse. The Beastiary is a mechanic which can just be ignored and the game played as we always have. It isn't a deal breaker. It's not in your face and in fact it doesn't interfere at all with normal gameplay at all

I would prefer less leagues, but longer ones as being a HC player I find 3 months isn't long enough when drunk gaming sessions take their toll

I agree the boxes are a con. Refuse to buy them now after so many duplicates and the sheer number of new mtx is at an unprecedented level but again, you don't have to buy them. I like the fact their is so much choice although they do seem to be getting more expensive

I may be fortunate, but the only issues I've come across have been the odd unable to join instance message. Even the release of this league went really well compared to some
IGN - LeNavetBete
She put the lime in the coconut...

Awesome pet, love it, but a little odd that it's not walking sideways likes crabs do. Should be walking sideways. Also, a little bit expensive for a pet, but then again, many expensive MTXes.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 20, 2018, 8:23:13 AM
That baby tamatoa is so cute!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Crab Barrier inc! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
It doesnt even walk sideways...unplayable
"
de99ial wrote:
Walking straight? What kinda of crab it is?
"
fireinthahole wrote:
Why you not go sideways? Stupid beast!
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Awesome pet, love it, but a little odd that it's not walking sideways likes crabs do. Should be walking sideways.
"
DarkenLord wrote:
It doesnt even walk sideways...unplayable

Actually, I was mistaken (as well as others). Looks like the Coconut crab can indeed walk forward just fine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3fRhjsbMTk
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I'd fuck around and try to kill it every godamn time I see it.
its a cute pet i'l give it that

but can you fix the league already rather then make mtxs for 3 weeks in a row? ive been playing since warbands and you guys are at the worst you have ever been as far as the league goes. you guys are slowly losing my loyalty at this point. Also my whole friends list and guild except for me has already quit the league... nice player retention
its a cute pet i'l give it that

but can you fix the league already rather then make mtxs for 3 weeks in a row? ive been playing since warbands and you guys are at the worst you have ever been as far as the league goes. you guys are slowly losing my loyalty at this point. Also my whole friends list and guild except for me has already quit the league... nice player retention

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info