What We're Working On

GGG How about improve standard with the removal of XP loss and improved drop rates? Are you so elitist that you can't leave standard for average/casual players to actually be able to obtain some end game goals? How about toggle XP loss on/off in standard? The abyss league drop rates were spot on and actually made the grid fun again. Also improve trade by at least removing items from sale tabs if the player is not in that current league. I'm so tired of players not responding to a sale because they are playing in another league. If your not playing in a certain league you shouldn't be selling items.
Last edited by Bushido74 on Mar 21, 2018, 1:49:03 AM
"
LosKilleros wrote:
How to make Bestiary better

1.Remove Bestiary
2.Add Breach
3.Profit

I have better idea

1. Remove LosKilleros and other whiners.
2. Polish whats in game.
3. Profit.
"
Bushido74 wrote:
GGG How about improve standard with the removal of XP loss and improved drop rates? Are you so elitist that you can't leave standard for average/casual players to actually be able to obtain some end game goals? How about toggle XP loss on/off in standard?

get some life on items and xp penalty wont hurt that much
good joke with map droprate.... its crappy cus there is just ~2/3 mobs/map from previous league...
Thank you for the update!

"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items

What did he mean by this?
reddit was a mistake
Oblivious
"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items

We're definitely not playing the same game. 1 beast per map? lol, come on guys how come you haven't learned any of the lessons from 5 years of making leagues?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
You guys are the best @GGG. It's a good feeling to know the money ive spent on supporter packs through the years continue to go towards a good cause and the continuous expansion of a game that I have come and grown to love.

I couldnt be more thankful to have such great Dev's as well. Keep up the great work!!
I'm really REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hoping the next league will have a Abyss / Breach like features, the thing I've learned this league is if there are no extra mob spawns in most if not all zones, the game becomes a hell of a lot more boring.

I'm still surprised that ggg didn't just add pretty much everything from Abyss league and then added an other league mechanic over it, from my perspective at least Abyss was exactly what the game needed! Significantly more mob spawns in ALL zones (not just the stupid 10% its now) and significantly more loot (which is also required imo considering 99.99% of the gear you receive in this game is actual crap, unique or not)! Now this could have also been breach as long as the abyss jewels got added in a more proper manner than they are now. Personally I would like to see Abyss gems drop with the same frequency as they did in Abyss league because they where a VERY good item to add to the game, loads of fun!!! Right now getting a good abyss gem is stupidly difficult and expensive even though they are the BiS jewels for many builds and classes. Focus on balancing the abyss gems a bit more (like adding proper amounts of phys dmg for 2h compared to 1h ect) and get them back next league with the same frequency as they where dropping during Abyss!!! Recognize when something is good and fun and feed into it rather then trying to phase it out like was done now. Or the "core game" will never actually improve and as I understand that the main goal of these league mechanics no?

It seems at least from my perspective that the base game requires a mechanic like Abyss or Breach to become part of the core game in the way if was done DURING abyss league where all zones get the league mechanic, in addition to the extra mob spawns that make zones way more interesting and more fun, the additional loot that those mechanics give seems to also be required as far as I can tell from playing beastirycrapola league because right now finding good loot yourself feels really off compared to last 2 leagues. Maybe we got spoiled last league how ever I feel like we did not and this was a perfect way to counteract the super large amount of RNG in this game.

Honestly I'm still kinda surprised at how ggg eventually decided to add Abyss to the core game, was expecting good mechanics like these to just fully make it into the game kinda like was done with the atlas bits of Abyss.

Edit; just imagine this beastcrapola league with ALL of the Abyss league features combined! The league would have actually not been that bad, might even have been a fun league! Unlike what happened now.... I mean the results speak for themselves on this and last league no?

And one last thing, the guy who made the post and said red beasts already add enough good gear... you very clearly havent played this league yourself at ALL have ya? lolz!

Edit 2; Also taking away breach from Zana....it was the only reason to farm her up to lvl 8 for me least, I guess its good for the no more zana rotas! but REALLY bad because no breach to farm towards.
-> Twitch.tv/furaijin <- If ur new to the game and got questions, this is the place to be! <3
Last edited by Furaijin on Mar 21, 2018, 5:22:13 AM
Good job, but need more beasts in map
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info