What We're Working On

Bestiary is beyond saving so it's better to focus on 3.3.0 and ditch this poke nonsense :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
a new batch of recipes that can produce Unique Talismans, Orbs of Horizons and, with some effort, Harbinger's Orbs.

Genuinely hyped for this! I was pretty letdown after people pointed out that Harbinger Orbs are insanely rare from the Zana 8 Mod because I genuinely enjoyed Harbinger Content. Hope to enter the Beachhead this League again more often rather than only a few times.

Thank you for your hard work GGG.
Instead of adding more half-baked content into the game, could we get updates and reworks to old mechanics? Maybe new Bloodlines mods, new Nemesis mods, New prophecies, reworking old skills and stuff like that? There's just so much already included in the game that I feel like we could go one league without getting new shit to do on top of all the older shit we were just introduced to.
gimme money bitch
"We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find). "

First, that is dumb as hell that Uber Elder is gated behind RNG and there is no way to have Elder occupy areas of the atlas where you want him to go in order to progress the story. It should be like Shaper or Atziri where RNG does play a factor, but be the biggest limitation from holding back players to access this difficult or "pinnacle" of content.

Also, red beasts are beyond scarce in maps that it's laughable how little I see them. Decrease teh drops of items they give and increase the spawn of them. If their the core mob of this league they shouldn't be this rare that they spawn once every 5 maps. If that's the case then the majority of players are just playing standard league since most of the fun crafts are require red beasts.
Good to hear that , but I didnt expect less from the best developers :)

I dont agree on the Maps and Shaper Memory Fragment part tho, sure it shouldnt be easy to find but it shouldnt be as hard as it is now (unless you had good rng of course)
Last edited by Zangetas on Mar 20, 2018, 7:32:52 PM
Here's hoping 3.3.0 and whatever comes with it takes a page out of Bestiary's book. I'm not a huge fan of this league and I had a lot of fun with Abyss, but frankly I still believe that the "find a thing in the world, kill a bunch of stuff, get a pile of fancy loot" model of league has been pushed just about as far as it can go between Breach and Abyss.

More innovative attempts such as Bestiary are appreciated, even if I'm feeling some PoE burnout right now. Fascinating new league ideas or gameplay additions are a better way to heal burnout than Breach 3.0.
Always listening, this is why I support you guys! THANK YOU! :D
Thanks for keeping us up to date Bex.
"We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find). "

First, that is dumb as hell that Uber Elder is gated behind RNG and there is no way to have Elder occupy areas of the atlas where you want him to go in order to progress the story. It should be like Shaper or Atziri where RNG does play a factor, but be the biggest limitation from holding back players to access this difficult or "pinnacle" of content.

Also, red beasts are beyond scarce in maps that it's laughable how little I see them. Decrease teh drops of items they give and increase the spawn of them. If their the core mob of this league they shouldn't be this rare that they spawn once every 5 maps. If that's the case then the majority of players are just playing standard league since most of the fun crafts are require red beasts.
let them drop leagestones and bring some races. this leage makes no fun at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info