What We're Working On

yes pls ggg
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Sounds good to me.
I liked the league, would be more enjoyable if I could actually play the game.

8 partys at the same time bug

yes, i'm going to spam here in every thread and every new mtx release my bug til u fix my game or I give up and back in next patch maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F8QdQv-GFo&t=13s

Yes, I have 600 viewes on it. Hopefully I reach 1k soon. Maybe u fix my game?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Thanks GGG, also please work on Forsaken Masters 2.0 for the next league! Grinding the same tedious daily missions really needs an overhaul!
Will it be possible to discard caged beasts without having to use orbs / random recipes?
One if not the most dissappointing league since prophecy. I still support und love this game and i will keep spending money because the MTX are getting better and better(at least sth right?).
But one thing i struggle the most is, why is high end content locked behind rng when it comes to uber elder and why is it so hard to get access to any high tier maps.
Why cant we get just better map drops or for example garanteed map drops from bosses. You dont care about the economy of poe anyway so why not making it possible to just play and enjoy the game without having to buy all high tier maps to progress? I spend about 200 hours this league already and i am playing with other 3 ppl and we still have to buy high tier maps to summon elder etc.
The current state of the game feels for me like a forced way to keep ppl playing for 3 months, but majority just doesnt do it. I realy hope to see some improvements to make this game less trade depending, moreover when you refuse to improve this part of the game.
Still love you and your support stuff.
"
most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0

Great! Dont waste your time on 3.2.1b
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
1453R wrote:
Here's hoping 3.3.0 and whatever comes with it takes a page out of Bestiary's book. I'm not a huge fan of this league and I had a lot of fun with Abyss, but frankly I still believe that the "find a thing in the world, kill a bunch of stuff, get a pile of fancy loot" model of league has been pushed just about as far as it can go between Breach and Abyss.

More innovative attempts such as Bestiary are appreciated, even if I'm feeling some PoE burnout right now. Fascinating new league ideas or gameplay additions are a better way to heal burnout than Breach 3.0.

Finally someone who doesnt ask another breach league
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't add bestiary to the core game. All i am asking.
I am Honestly not sure where all this dislike of this league is coming from.
I quite like it, would like to see it very limitedly added into the base game,
And am very much looking forward to the update.
I adore Einhar, and if nothing else would like to see him replace Tora. XD

Anyhoo again quite like this league.
But maybe I am insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info