What We're Working On

Seriously: Do NOT do 3.3 in June. Give us a 3 month Legacy League. Make 3.3 shine. The masses wont tolerate a repeat of 3.2.
nice. this is why i love Path of Exile. when u guys make a mistake your so eager to fix it. and you guys are open to players suggestion. not like some certain games... anywas keep it up :)
Nice. Looking forward to 3.3.

See you then.
You gate content behind RNG to retain players and achieve the opposite. Now I reached that phase in the league where I rather wait for prices to go down than spend time playing your game.

The more I think about it the stronger I feel like trading does more harm than good. Without it you'd at least be forced to balance your game.
Making rares more challenging is definitely a step in the right direction.

But for the love of god, please dont make them spawn a million trash mobs like red beasts.

Thanks
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Integration of past leagues as beast recipe is a great idea.
Keep up the good work.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Pokemon league for the kids is cute and all, but when league reward MTX look awful and map drops are shit... the adults don't like it.
Saved
I'm having a lot of fun with Bestiary. I don't get what everybody is so disappointed about. It's a lot more interactive than most leagues.
That being said, I think the yellow beast change will do the opposite of what you want. If the yellow beast fights are more challenging, spamming beastcrafting recipes will be more time consuming (and precarious on HC), and beastcrafting will be worth it even less than what it is now. Beasts should reward the player through recipes, not through item drops. Maybe the change should go along with guaranteed tiers of mods on crafted items?

Also, can we please get a stash in the Menagerie? I want to have fun with beastcrafting recipes, but I can't be arsed to port in and out my hideout all the time to dump created items, get bases for crafting, get scraps because I forgot to qual the base I want to craft, swap gear for a Blood altar fight, etc.
All I want is more Alc drops. Even with picking up every unique I have a hard time to sustain without re rolling maps at all. Never had such a problem and its rly frustrating.

I like the league and its mechanic, reddit will be reddit.
Last edited by Moritonel on Mar 20, 2018, 9:27:57 PM
In terms of the league content, Bestiary has been one of the worst leagues for me so far. Prophecy being first, this is a close second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info