Patch 3.2.1b Notes

Fix boss areas please. Can't progress due to boss zone not existing..
Still no change to spawn in hideout instead of town when you die at elder guardians... Biggest disappointment in the game so far

Lemme fix this for ya ;)

* Introduced some bugs where stairs, exits and other ways to leave a map are not there. Sorry you are truly exiled.
Ok, GGG, I love this league and really enjoyed it from the start, but this time you've done fucked up. Why THE FUCK are harbinger orbs easier to get from bestiary than from actual HARBINGERS? To get equal amount of orbs from harbinger maps you need to run around 500 maps with current rate. Either make recipe much more rare or make harbinger drop as common from harbinger maps as they did in harbinger league (and with the current recipe it would still probably be easier to use recipe.

Current situation doesn't make ANY sense.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Mar 22, 2018, 9:12:22 PM
"
DemonikPath wrote:
Ok, GGG, I love this league and really enjoyed it from the start, but this time you've done fucked up. Why THE FUCK are harbinger orbs easier to get from bestiary than from actual HARBINGERS? To get equal amount of orbs from harbinger maps you need to run around 500 maps with current rate. Either make recipe much more rare or make harbinger drop as common from harbinger maps as they did in harbinger league (and with the current recipe it would still probably be easier to use recipe.

Current situation doesn't make ANY sense.

Agreed this makes no sense...

Been working my ass off for several days trying to achieve a phoenix map, the final guardian I need to be able to give shaper a try on SC SSF. Been spamming fortune favors the brave in hopes of getting harbingers due to my zana not being lvl 8 yet. Now GGG let me craft 40 horizon orbs????? Well, I guess my atlas i complete...
Loving the league BUT WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD STASHES TO THE MENAGERIE?

cant believe this was not a priority design-wise
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 22, 2018, 9:39:59 PM
FIX THE *** MAP DROP RATE. I cleared 141/157 atlas and use every chisel, alchemy orb, vaal orb on 2 t16, 3 t15, 2 t14 map and get 2 t10, 1 t11, 2 t3 maps. GG GGG
Last edited by HoangBoss on Mar 22, 2018, 9:59:55 PM
Have to agree the drop rates have been nerfed to shit. I can't sustain maps and I've had to spend every chaos my 1 toon I play makes so I can try to even do the zana quest let alone the elder shaping necessary. Also I have had a problem with the divination tab eating cards. The lack of ability, necro net or otherwise, for my build to actually farm beasts is poor game design. You have a freeze and shatter or a detonate dead problem because you didn't think ahead enough to know with current damage and build types that most even red beasts are going to be obliterated instantly by any build capable of reaching shaper let alone killing him.
"
Miacova wrote:
Would be nice if there was a hint on where to farm beasts in whatever recipe. This league is only going to benefit POE nerds who know where everything spawns. For the rest of us that have lives and jobs, where to find X beast will be a mystery and we will give up trying to look after about 30 minutes of searching the internet and finding nothing on where to farm X beast.

agreed and fair comment. the only use i've found for bestiary, literally, is crafting an unidentified amulet to complete a rare set to exchange for chaos orbs. i suspect if i had of identified it, it would have been a complete waste.

i definitely feel excluded from getting any value out of bestiary. i think the value is for the few, like you said.

what i like most about this league is the implementation of the abyss. sure, the rewards have been nerfed, but at least the abyss dynamic is fun. with bestiary, it's all just meh!!! i don't enjoy the capture mechanics or the alter mechanics. just not fun. it feels pointless and grindy and einhar is annoying.

lol..vorici finds vagan annoying....wonder what he's got to say about einhar! that could be the highlight of bestiary league.

i just hope bestiary doesn't continue after this league is over. i'd hate for it to end up being the main source of higher tier maps or something nasty like that. i don't like the coincidence that people are saying maps are scarce this league and this update includes bestiary recipes for horizon and harbinger orbs.
This was the top comment in the "what we're working on" thread on reddit:

"
We need a way to clear menagerie space. A lot of us are finding out that if you spammed nets to load up on beasts early on when you first hit high tier maps, that you're stuck with normal/magic ones that most of the time can't be removed and prevent further captures. Even a scrap recipe like create a normal/magic item would help here. I liked the idea someone said recently about having an option to have a Talisman-like consumption of low beasts to create a different tiered one. It's not easy keeping up with what beasts you're capped on as well.

Can you at least let us know if you're working on a fix for this? I can't be the only one that sees the 1c fee to free up space as a bullshit solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info