Patch 3.2.1b Notes

"
Farfan wrote:
these changes had to be made before the league started....

ps: map drops are fine. cant understand why people complain not sustaining higher than t10 maps...wtf? this is not even possible, guys.

I sustained red maps the league before this, and in legacy also. The requirement to use maps to shape elder influence and to do zana's questline means you have to spend every red map you get to try to finish it for both sextant usage and league challenges, not including after about lvl 85 they are the only maps that give sufficient experience, so the lack of red map drops in t10+ is truly horrible.
So I want to craft a "of Warding" flask. I get a good prefix mod then I go to the Menagerie only to be told there "is no space for more mods".

Seriously... you think I'm going to gamble the other mod with a Orb of Augmentation and then port back and forth to the Menagerie and do this recipe a gazillion times to get the flask I want?

I may as well just roll with orbs as usual, much less of a chore.

TLDR : pointless recipe if you can't overwrite the prefix/suffix on a magic flask.

edit: not to mention it's so pointless to try and hunt for the basic recipes anyway. It's not like I'm going to try and get that recipe to make a flask when finding the creatures is so random. No, it's more like a "icing on the cake". I just play, and check the recipes to see what is available after capturing random beasts for a while. If the recipe is there, good. If not, like I said, it's easier to roll a flask myself anyway. So that further emphasizes just how useless that recipe is.
Last edited by DeF46 on Mar 24, 2018, 8:43:04 AM
1. Cap on monsters captured needs to go or we need plain recipe (use any 1-4 mobs - reward: 1 scroll of wisdom)
2. All recipes needs a "+" to hide them and they go bottom when done that
3. Get rid of the stupid fight on the altar, its unfun, not a challenge and is not giving anything. Its just pointless way to make the crafting there super uneconomical and bothersome.
4. Move the altar to hideout as a crafting bench when you speak with the guy. Crafting a portal to bosses is crafting a map - bound to user if you are so worried about trading those.
5. Remove the stupid in party eveyone needs to throw a net. It basically shun me away from ever bothering with party as usually there is that one super fast meta guy. If you are in exp range have right net in inventory you are getting the capture as well. It won't break the market cause there is none.
6. Redo all rare recipes. It has to have something like essences have - something worthwhile, surpasing the rng (especially if you want this "ilvl is bound to beast lvl" shyt). If not than chaos/essence/alt spam will always win and even the best beasts will be just killed on sight like 99% of them already are.

I am staying cause i like my new char and want to play with him, i could play standard, but as i already did few things on the season i kinda feel i will go for the wings. Won't prolly bother with the portal as its to stupid this league with all the reduced drop rates and i dont want to buy challenges from other people as what of a challenge is one i can easily buy.

Sometimes you just kinda want to see that tiger by yourself and not buy it for stupid orbs from people with luck. Can you just make a new tick option in ssf - "my char can't migrate, it will be deleted on league end" +100% quantity, +100% rarity, +10000% chance to spawn league mechanics. Simple elegant way for all those that don't want to deal with your trade and want to actually play an arpg game and see the content you made. Will not break your precious market or anything else.

This league is barely breathing.. I have no one on my friends list on weekend and there are some people there that play always, like literally its the first time i don't see them online.
tldr
Bestiary: an awesome idea that was made so poorly (due to some stupid overthinking "it will break the market","it has to be gated by rng multiple times and with a cost on top of it") it became a horror.
SOOOOOO still no reason to log in till next league! GOT IT!!
How to fix bestiary:

- Replace net capture with crafting resource drops from legendary beasts and rare mobs with crafting mods.
- Get rid of the zoo & altar.
- Add a new hideout crafting bench with recipes that consume crafting resource items.
- Level up zoo master to unlock recipes.
- Recipes for creating or re-rolling rares with one fixed mod should roll a fixed tier of the mod.
- Add a new stashtab type for the new crafting resource items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info