Patch 3.2.1b Notes

"
leeber wrote:
"
You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.

Thank god. Who the hell thought it was a good idea not to include this to begin with.

Someone who thought the orb was worth releasing immediately instead of waiting for the relevant UI coder to get back from vacation.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Yay
SAVE ME FROM THIS 15TH FRAGMENT PLEASE GOD PLEASE
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
please stop the beasts from spamming endless minion in acts
I’m not sure these improvements are good enough. My biggest issue is trying to find a new beast corpse which I had not captured before among a pile of random carcasses. Very very annoying.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Please fix the esh shield shock reflect guyssss!! :(
Still no fix for shatter captures, or no fix for multi person capture on dead mobs. Still have yet to see a "legendary" beast after 300+ maps since last patch but "increased spawn". Idk im not excited anymore for this league without some real changes. Yellow mobs recipes are literately useless ;(, unless "rare" mobs are the red then im happy.
Still can't capture things you've shattered, exploded, etc. so it looks like I'm still not interacting with the league. Whee
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
fixing recipes and catching pokemons in the menagery,

i see they fixing the important things in this league :o)
You probably know what I'm going to say, so let's just say "Get on that" and leave it unsaid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info