The Seawitch Armour Set

You are going with quantity over quality, I get it.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Last edited by potfrr on Mar 22, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
I like the idea: "ocean themed armour" but the execution is ugly... Make another ocean themed one but better and cooler!
The idea isn't bad, a barnacle/coral deal is kind of interesting. Execution was a bit off. The "face hole" on the helm looks hilariously like a kids costume, it needs a face mask of some kind. I'd have also made it less symmetrical on the shoulders/body... no doubt its much faster to make this way but it would be way cooler with more natural looking overgrowth sticking out of the shoulders.

Just my opinion based on other game business trending I've seen recently, but as far as "cranking out MTX" and prioritization, I think it is a problem of business scaling and growth. The "Whale support" model works a heck of a lot better when you have a very small team (lower overhead) and limited amount of monetary support options. I think the problem is that their team has grown exponentially and they are still trying to whale model it instead of switching to a more mass-purchase driven system (wherein, they crank out more options faster, but each individual item costs more affordably, which opens it up to a larger purchase base). Right now they are trying to keep whale costs and massively crank up production, which will end badly unless they adapt, since the whales will hit a critical load at some point. The loot-box gambling is kind of a band-aid fix for this in the interim, imho.
"
steve426 wrote:
And GGG is going down and down and down...

Try to compensate something with the daily MTX pumping ?
Its disappointing and the league doesn't fit at all in this game.

*crycrycry* .. but i can't give a single positive statement.
the league dosen't fit at all in this game. now thats just a stupid statement. i mean sure the league was definetly not the best, but if it was actually done correctly and not rushed. it fits great. expessialy for ssf, just because your salty and didn't like the league dosen't mean it wont "fit" in the game.
This armor set actually looks so fucking bad.

On a separate note, please give people the opportunity to refund any cosmetics they purchase for 3 days after purchase; this would not require you to make a "dressing room" function but would still allow unsatisfied customers to refund shitty MTXs (like this armor set) that they are unsatisfied with but never had the opportunity to test.

Or, just make a damn dressing room like you should have since the game's release. I have at least $50 spent in this game that I wholeheartedly regret, because I thought items would look cool when they actually look fucking atrocious (for example, the celestial cloak does not pair well whatsoever with celestial effect...cloak looks as bad as this armor set).
I couldn't have said it better than this...
"
KalAthar wrote:
The idea isn't bad, a barnacle/coral deal is kind of interesting. Execution was a bit off. The "face hole" on the helm looks hilariously like a kids costume, it needs a face mask of some kind.

You know, we could of had something like this crab/sea theme...

Instead we get stuck with this...

...GGG, at least close the damn mouth to give us the full seawitch head.

Also, did anyone notice the DX11 glitch (red line) on this image? The same lines we get randomly in PoE? GGG, please fix your rendering engine.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 22, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Kinda silly looking.
the armor is cool - the helmet needs a redo...please!
Can we have less helmets where we see the character faces? It looks really silly.
"
SoulEatha wrote:
ok, this one is actually really bad.

This...
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info