The Seawitch Armour Set

must be smelly :D
Customer make stable and not transactions!!!!!!!!!
EDITT
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Mar 23, 2018, 8:56:31 AM

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Is this for April Fools?
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
League's going down the tubes, but priorities are definitely in the correct order.

More MTX!

They've simply shifted to announcing them as they're ready, instead of compiling them all into one post put up all at once. It's a marketing, not development, shift.

1000 hours.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Yeah I’d buy it ...for a dollar

Haha, nice. Been so long since i heard that phrase again. Must be gettin' old.
On a more serious note, what absolute garbage is this ?
If you want to make a set related to a witch, please stop making it all look like full body plate armour as has been said many, many times before. That, and as someone else eloquently put before, why the open helmet ? At least with a totally closed helmet it could have been bearable, but this ? Looks like something Louis Theroux would wear to go croc hunting.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
"
coldjester wrote:
Is this for April Fools?
I certainly hope so!

If not, this will be 2nd on my personal, mental list of most-hated MTXes. First on that list is the pet by Garena.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
MBata wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
League's going down the tubes, but priorities are definitely in the correct order.

More MTX!

They've simply shifted to announcing them as they're ready, instead of compiling them all into one post put up all at once. It's a marketing, not development, shift.

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
wow cranking out mtx almost every day...

This is how you white knight!

The two of them said exactly the same thing, and were quite close to each other (such that I saw the other even as I replied to the first) and hence got the same reply. But anyway, sure. Very smart criticism. Top class debate we've got going on here. I suppose you think Tarke is a white knight as well (he pointed this out even before I did). And everyone else who disagrees with you. Whatever. Get back to me when you actually have something of worth to say. Cheers!
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

More MTX!

1000 hours.

Sure. Enjoy your meme, troll.

At least it isn't necessarily a universal sentiment - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8327by/gggs_is_the_most_communicative_and_involved_game/ (and no, that isn't from me).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info