The Seawitch Armour Set

worst set yet.

should have made it as actual armor not a skinned animal.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
enough.
ok, this one is actually really bad.
what an ugly piece of **** well goes with the Worstiary league

hopefully there is some sort of shell back attachment coming out. On 2nd look its pretty cool...the armor looks cool...the head is a bit too much. I would either wear just the head with other stuff, or the rest of the armor without the head. Would do well to cover your face with a bandana....it was good to think of doing nautical themed mtx. I was hoping you would match the old mtx trident...but yeah you guys need a back attachment and a weapon to match this stuff...imagine a bow made out of coral.
Last edited by Kechari_Tomene on Mar 21, 2018, 11:09:13 PM
It upsets me that this armor looks this bad. This doesn't fit thematically and just doesn't look good.
Sorry but if you are going to make a Seawitch set make it look like Merveil in stage one or two... That just looks like something that fell off seafood platter and hit the floor shoved through a meat grinder. EEEEEEwwww. No thank you.
who will pay for that !
nah
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
well that's certainly... creative.

In all seriousness I think it's the character models that make these seem so ugly. With each new MTX release I get more and more worried we'll never get the character model overhaul we've wanted. That would require re-making every single piece of armor MTX, which seems unlikely will ever happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info