The Seawitch Armour Set

Malachai Heart Armor Maybe?
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Uh.... definitely wouldn't pay money for this. This looks like little to no effort was put into it compared to others. Ranks as one of the worst for me.
As a frequent spender, the amount of MTX you guys churn out makes me think you should lower the price a little bit on the standalone armor packs.

I can never, and will never, justify buying one of these sets simply because of the price.

If you're able to churn these out so quickly, they're not really worth the $40 price tag anymore. It has gone from "support the devs" territory to "they make MTX so fast that I can't support the devs all the time or I'd go broke".

It was alright when there were 3-10 armor sets in the game, now? Not so much.

If the sets were $15 each, then it would be much more reasonable.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Mar 21, 2018, 11:26:36 PM
PoE design inspiration:

Honestly though, the armor itself is pretty cool but the helmet just kills it for me. Why is there a big opening in the middle to see your stupid looking exile's face? If that was a closed helmet with just the face of a vicious sea monster it would actually be a pretty badass set. As is though it just looks silly.

Last edited by VigilanteCat on Mar 21, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
Different. I like it.
This outfit goes perfectly with the league, you can look how you feel when you play the dumpster fire, like garbage.

And as always, thanks for the now daily to twice daily nonstop MTX releases, awesome priorities.
THICCWITCH
This is trying too hard, this armour is hideous...
"
72760012 wrote:
thicc
Yeah I’d buy it ...for a dollar
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info