The Kraken Portal Effect

any word on a glacial cascade MTX?
"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, so shall you be.
So be prepare to follow me..."
Now if only you guys put just 1/10 the effort into gameplay as you do into mtx this game wouldnt be in such a dumb state.
Damn. I just bought a portal. That's awesome!
Ok this one is pretty cool. What we really need though is more shields and skill MTXs. I also still would like to see the ability to add particle effects to shields (like we do with weapons) and also an extra slot for helm MTX (or just a dedicated eye effect slot) so we can wear a helm + attachment + eyes.

Edit: Anyone else notice the stutter/jerk of the animation as it stabilizes? Can't unsee it now and it hurts my eyes, no go.
Last edited by VigilanteCat on Mar 22, 2018, 9:58:19 PM
spooky
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Not stargate sg1 5/10
the feels when you buy multiple sins and innocent crates but should've saved up for this beast
I hope trade market tab is real thing :D

Probably list of upcoming mtxes:
1. Phantasmal Whirling Blades Effect
2. Pylon of Pain Totem Skin
3. Stygian Spectral Shield Throw Effect
4. Stygian Scorching Ray Effect
5. Ghostflame Shield

In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 22, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
maybe let the Art and Design team handle Balance and Content since they atleast put work in their Product .. not like recent things the other Teams have done..especially throwing a league out there just for the sake of pairing it with MTX to make big bank and not even testing the league

this is nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info