The Kraken Portal Effect

thats a sexy portal
AWESOME !!!
Mystery door unchained now? hmm

Top left 0:18
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Looks gorgeous. 7/5.
When you will bring back "Ice Portal"? You ended the Abyss league so quickly and I was not able to get this lovely one ;c

This one is pretty cool as well!
Now this I like. The armour set looked hilariously like a kid's Halloween costume.

My wallet is safe for now.

"
DawidFriebe wrote:
When you will bring back "Ice Portal"? You ended the Abyss league so quickly and I was not able to get this lovely one ;c

This one is pretty cool as well!
That one will end up released into the shop at some point. The mystery boxes run until the end of a league and the possible contents are placed into the MTX shop about a month after the league ends.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
These new portals are making my conqueror portal looks like crap D:

No way bro!! Conqueror is still my fav for sure

That's the thing about portals - once you have a favorite few there is no sense in getting more. The conqueror one is tough to beat. I wish I got that pack to this day.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
These new portals are making my conqueror portal looks like crap D:

No way bro!! Conqueror is still my fav for sure

That's the thing about portals - once you have a favorite few there is no sense in getting more. The conqueror one is tough to beat. I wish I got that pack to this day.

That was a cool one, I got the pack just below that.

However my favorite has been the Gore one, just because it really fits the theme of my hideout well. It lights up the corpses on spikes with a nice red glow... quite nice to look at!
A portal named after me :D
I gonna sh!t clams! looks sick good ♥

"
lame tbh :/

The most recent MTX's have been really really out of place.

Or is it just me that feels they look odd?

YEAH MAN, REALLY it's JUST YOU.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info