The Kraken Portal Effect

Ok, this one's really cool.
"
Moribundus wrote:
I gonna sh!t clams! looks sick good ♥

"
lame tbh :/

The most recent MTX's have been really really out of place.

Or is it just me that feels they look odd?

YEAH MAN, REALLY it's JUST YOU.

Disagree, I also think most of the recent mtx has been incredibly out of place, weird-looking. Hence, you can't really come up with cool combinations very well. You just gotta wear the whole set very un-creatively. Can't bare that.

It's just today's release that they managed to make original looking, yet not straight bad for the price.
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 23, 2018, 5:17:05 PM
Keep up the great work on the MTX! Can you work on adding some MTX to the skills that don't have one yet? I feel every skill should have one as that's one of the first things I want each time I try a build.

It is how this F2P game is paid for so keep them coming and we'll continue to buy them.
Harbinger portal pleaze
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
oh look more retarded mtx, while the league is still garbage.

Did you guys give up on improving the game and are just trying to cash in while its still hot?

Clearly you did.
That is an impressive portal effect!

A little off topic, but was there any announcements about either of the abyss portal effects coming to the shop?
Enough with the kraken stuff.. it looks great but does not fit with wreaeclast theme tbh
MTXs are getting quite ridiculous and loosing the point sadly
if you didn't name it i would have no idea wtf it was supposed to be
"
"
Moribundus wrote:
I gonna sh!t clams! looks sick good ♥
"
lame tbh :/

The most recent MTX's have been really really out of place.

Or is it just me that feels they look odd?

YEAH MAN, REALLY it's JUST YOU.

Disagree, I also think most of the recent mtx has been incredibly out of place, weird-looking. Hence, you can't really come up with cool combinations very well. You just gotta wear the whole set very un-creatively. Can't bare that.

It's just today's release that they managed to make original looking, yet not straight bad for the price.

To me it sounds more like that it's the lack of your own creativity, than an MTX/Developer failure.
Nothing to help about with.

"
VIKDOOMX wrote:
oh look more retarded mtx, while the league is still garbage.

Did you guys give up on improving the game and are just trying to cash in while its still hot?

Clearly you did.

Hey there, ya know what? MTX can't be retarded.
Ya know what more? but people can be ^^

"
Nelkael wrote:
Enough with the kraken stuff.. it looks great but does not fit with wreaeclast theme tbh
MTXs are getting quite ridiculous and loosing the point sadly

Oh... maybe you have missed the last events then.
Ya know, mon, there is a talk about Tsoatha, a underwater realm full of treasures and such. Ask the ol' Weylan Roth or his granddaughter ^^

goes also as my reply to all those that believe the MTXs in last time are off.
then you missed the Lore of Wraeclast while you kept rush-boosting across the new 10 acts. Not the fault of GGG.

Have a nice day.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Mar 27, 2018, 1:35:59 PM
Really nice! Thank you GGG!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info