Ascendancy Class Statistics

PATH OF JUGG, RELEASED AFTER PATH OF SLAYER
We've given the Jugg super powers so it's to no one's surprise that it's the most played class. As a side note, we'll keep kicking Zerker in the balls until it's at the very bottom of the list. Just like we did with Elementalist. Because, we're all about balance.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Elementalist here. I think she needs more defensive methods. She is kinda squishy while facing bosses.
"
nomsgadded wrote:
Elementalist here. I think she needs more defensive methods. She is kinda squishy while facing bosses.

I agree. Her offense is solid, I have no qualms about it.
Give her some Elemental defenses, since she is an Elementalist. Paragon of Calamity is not what I call defense.
"steps in the right direction..." scion (my fav) less than .10% almost every time. lol
Last edited by Xinglifehard on Mar 25, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
As suspected you killed the marauder.
sounds like my jug gets nerfed soon #feelsbad
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Playing a Gladiator. Bleed-splosion and spell block. The layout of the ascendancy is really restrictive. You have to commit to two of four options, with a single option that gives three. Too spread out.

Yeah, exactly. I believe that mathil touched on this in his ascendancy review thing and commented about that... It just feels so awkwardly-placed, that whole versatile combatant node.
"
HoangBoss wrote:
PATH OF JUGG, RELEASED AFTER PATH OF SLAYER

Slayer wasn't anywhere near as FoTM and OP as jugg is right now.. Like not even remotely close.
Honestly I'm surprised there are more Elementalists than unascended people. Someday maybe we will get up to 5%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info