Ascendancy Class Statistics

Thx for destroying gladiator
Gj, loving deadeye!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
"
Thx for destroying gladiator

hes not bad, but .... he need veeeery expensive items to work good (a lot of elder/shaper rares). trully imo his stats for now are higher than real cus some people try builds for uberblock just cus curiosity ;)
if they will add him some life and mana recovery on block (it could be even minor passive in asc) he will become nice one
Last edited by Hokek on Mar 26, 2018, 1:24:01 AM
"The goal was to bring them to a similar level of power..."
Looks to me like you failed at that.
first
Hate seeing my favourite ascendancy at the bottom of every list, RIP Berserker. Why GGG changed the leech to be attack damage only really just kills build diversity especially since they already nerfed vaal pact.
This league Jugg is probably the best option. High defence, more targetable offence makes him a solid pick. You can facetank pokemons and catch the ones which you are interested in - you can even see them before everything blows up.

My picks:
Jugg - solid lab runner, now I can drop endurance cry (because of auto charges gen from traps), also was good when pokemons were more squishy then they are now.

Necro - golems / specters as always provide nice damage, solid clear speed and access to endgame content. Only problem is "uncontrollable mass destruction" which can melt pokemons before I can capture them.

Previous picks:
Jugg (lab runner)
Gladiator
Necro (golemancer)

At the moment Gladiator lacks ways to sustain with life. He probably needs passives that grands him life on block (like anticipation/surrender breach unique).
Now i know what char to make next.. Atm my main is Raider.... awesome/fast class, bu sometimes u need to be careful - u can easy die.
"
Fyndel wrote:
remove beserkers extra dmg taken, increase the warcry effect evenmore, remove all the rage degen good class then

i second that... remove damage taken and the rage BS
Bravo GGG, I think you did a great job with the Ascendancy rework.

Please:
- continue to "level up" classes that are struggling rather than bringing down classes that are doing well. For example, some of the suggestions in this thread for gladiator.
- address power creep by buffing pack rares and bosses (gradually over time I guess to avoid too much community drama).

Thanks for all the hard work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info