The microtransactions from the Fire and Ice Mystery Box are now available in store! It's also still possible to combine several of the individual Fire and Ice pieces into the split 'Fire and Ice' microtransactions. Check out the Fire and Ice Mystery Box trailer below to see everything that's available or check them out in store here.

If you're interested in the possibility of combining your microtransactions, you can check out some of the combination results below!

Thank you so much for your support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hehe, about time.
Sweet!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
why are all my freaking messages getting deleted on post pages
Cool!

Hopefully the other golems get their own MTX soon. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Cool!

Hopefully the other golems get their own MTX soon. :)

Yes hopefully
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
good

delete all lootboxes
delete all lootboxes
I thought I like the fire/ice series. But some of the sin/innocence mtx really rock my boat. Esp the combined wings.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
GGG should make mystery boxes exclusively for gambling and never available through the shop.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Not bad, but Sin and Innocence ones were better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info